IF A WOMAN DUMP YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO? KILL YOURSELF,KILL HER OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN?

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad she realized that you don't pick man on the street. Goodluck to you and for your secretary forgive her if ur not having ffairs with her,fire her immediately if ur having affairs with her cause the next thing she will come crying to ur home that she's pregnant for you even if is not you.
Thank you everyone for bringing my lady back to me. I owe you big time!
why would want to sack your secretary, has she commited any crime or answering your calls is a crime maybe she told your girlfriend something you are not telling us
thank God for saving u from killing ur self or girl friend.happy to know u got her back.as for ur secretary;if there is nothing going on,then keep her job.but if your eye will lead u to sin pluck it and trow it away.sure u know what i mean.

Leonard Eke said:
Thank you everyone for bringing my lady back to me. I owe you big time!
@Bridget,Yeah I know what you mean and am down for the real thing.lol
Hah, Leonard you that was on the brink of almost opting to become a priest. Hmmm

Leonard Eke said:
@Bridget,Yeah I know what you mean and am down for the real thing.lol
I'm so happy that she's back. Pls don't let it happen again.
@Michael, Like Chris rightly said,I have seen and tasted.Who will deny the joy it brings? Though I wanted to but whereby she realizes and turn back to me who re my to say no? Thanks to your comments it really work.
Thanks and you are welcome but while you are at it do remember to place safe o

Bridget Nzeribe said:
wow,it's good she realizes her outburst and came back to your open arms.it means that both of you love each other so much.i'm so happy for the renewal.l need to see this woman that has really touched your heart to the extent you had to open up on this side.both of you are best couples i must confess.just hala me when both of you decides to take up the next phase.

Leonard Eke said:
@Michael, Like Chris rightly said,I have seen and tasted.Who will deny the joy it brings? Though I wanted to but whereby she realizes and turn back to me who re my to say no? Thanks to your comments it really work.
@Bridget, You would like to see/know the person right? ok let me put this way,use your tongue to count your teeth.

@Bridget, if you insist her name is Onyinyechi
This Onyinyechi must be very powerful lady to have held you to a ransom.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service