IF A WOMAN DUMP YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO? KILL YOURSELF,KILL HER OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN?

Views: 1009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Chris, Yes my naughty secretary picked my call o.
hmmm,is ur secretary male or female?

Leonard Eke said:
ofcourse Chris the naughty secretary is a female, a male secrtary will not prompt her to dump him except he is gay

chris Ndu said:

Leonard Eke said:
@Chris, Female offcourse or do you have male secretaries this days?

chris Ndu said:

Leonard Eke said:
The truth is coming out now,same thing i told my wife.I advice you fire ur secretary for such act unless ur having affairs with her?
Leonard, I guess ur lady called at midnight or do you work 24hrs?
Bridget, we want the best for him. Ask him to tell us the truth, is he having an affair with his secretary whom he reffered to as naughty? Tell me can you accept this from your guy?

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Efe,he needs our candid advice.you don't expect him to fall in the hands of another without sorting out issues with his baby.put yourself in his shoes????what you guys are trying to do is to help in breaking down his relationship.you guys should help a sinking relationship bounce back to what it use to be instead of condeming him.the only advice l'll tell my lonely friend is.....don't listen to what Chris and Micheal are saying just follow your heart.issues do arises in relationships and how you handle it will determine the longitivity of the relationship.once again,Leo,go get your woman back.both of you love each other.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
@Bridget, dont advice him o, he is naughty and candidly we all agree he deserves it.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

l understand the situation you're face now.have you asked yourself why she did that?l'll suggest you guys should spend quality time together.you guys are miles away from each other and that is a huge problem and you know how distant relationship works.the best thing to do now is for you to create out time go see her and sort things out with her.she might have her fears too due to past experience.she didn't dumped you coz she found someone else rather she want to be close by you all the time.communication plays a vital role in every relationship.she loves for who you are and not what you've to offer her.like you rightly say,the devil you know is better than the angel in disguise.looking for another woman won't solve the problem rather reconciling with your girlfriend will do you more good than harm.just think about it.go get your woman and don't mind what people are saying.

@Chris, I can never employ a male worker as a secretary or can you?
Guys,Come to think of it, the only lady on this made so many points. Who is she? She know more to this pls make us understand.
why not?

Leonard Eke said:
@Chris, I can never employ a male worker as a secretary or can you?
@Chris, Secretary jobs are best suited for ladies. only a gay will employ a male as secretary.
Good people of Vanguard online community, your comments did work for me. I truly love the lady in question...She just called to say she saw all your comments and that she's sorry for what she has put me through. NOW TELL ME SHOULD I FIRE MY SECRETARY???

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service