IF A WOMAN DUMP YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO? KILL YOURSELF,KILL HER OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN?

Views: 1017

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris, You're right prayer is the key. Leonard should ask God to give him his rightful half. Although I doubt if he is saying the truth that the woman dumped him on boxing day. Leonard maybe trying to pull our legs. He's a funny guy you know?
i'v said my own,celibacy will look good on the outside but we know what u do in secreet.that will be express way to hell fire,all the candles and holy oils in Lagos will not pray u out.u will be lucky to make it to purgatry.happy boxing day

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Celibracy, dont use it as an escape route, face your problems or u dey fear? Someone just offered you his sister take it cos i know say someone like you no fit be like my Rev. Father. But if you are serious Jos major seminary is a good place to start, but be carefull of the bombs o!

Leonard Eke said:
My good friends Chris and Michael,Thanks for your advices.This got nothing to do with my campaign besides my woman should be supportive in whatever good thing I do most especially when concerns the country.Looking for another woman is not the solution,I'm considering celibacy. What do you people think? Merry Xmas to you all and God bless.
Chris and Michael, I've just said my own somebody should hold me before i do some stupid things o. It's really heavy on me.
You want to kill yourself because of woman, guys lets all leave him atleast some ladies will rest from his disturbances.

Leonard Eke said:
Chris and Michael, I've just said my own somebody should hold me before i do some stupid things o. It's really heavy on me.
@Omo Ibo,pull ur legs,funny guy as you tagged me take it is a fact. just put yourself in my shoes and advice. Why will I joke with such a thing? lol
i wish i can hold u,but we are thousands of mile apart.if u are bent on killing somebody please kill IBB but dont end up like Gideon Okah

Leonard Eke said:
Leo, come to think of it, what did you do to her that made her dump you? You were naughty or trying to be naughty en?
Michael, I did nothing o..just that I went for a campaign meeting on 25th of dec and did not phone her to say merry Xmas and she called my naughty secretary picked my call.
Ha ha ha, u make me laugh, are you sure it was a campaign or a date with your so called secretary. Your secretary indeed, that call your babe made spiilled the milk from your cup (your cup don full). So you are among those guys that always claim that any female voice on the other end is their secretary's.

Leonard Eke said:
Michael, I did nothing o..just that I went for a campaign meeting on 25th of dec and did not phone her to say merry Xmas and she called my naughty secretary picked my call.
@Bridget, dont advice him o, he is naughty and candidly we all agree he deserves it.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

l understand the situation you're face now.have you asked yourself why she did that?l'll suggest you guys should spend quality time together.you guys are miles away from each other and that is a huge problem and you know how distant relationship works.the best thing to do now is for you to create out time go see her and sort things out with her.she might have her fears too due to past experience.she didn't dumped you coz she found someone else rather she want to be close by you all the time.communication plays a vital role in every relationship.she loves for who you are and not what you've to offer her.like you rightly say,the devil you know is better than the angel in disguise.looking for another woman won't solve the problem rather reconciling with your girlfriend will do you more good than harm.just think about it.go get your woman and don't mind what people are saying.

@Bridget,lol ladies and their candid advice when it comes to relationships.
DID U SAY YOUR SECRETARY HMMMM?

Leonard Eke said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service