This is the most absolute way of banking system in the world,it improve economical development and it prevent illegal collection of peoples money by systamatic way knwon as intrest rate either from the bank or fro customer.. Here in nig some are welcoming the system. but at the other hand some group are against it,why bcus who are against it they then hve banking system in there region.

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Provide your reason that make it to be discrimination and illegal. If no reason, means you against it because is not your religion. Remember that even in constitution there is freedom of religion.
I can understand your sympathy and passion for Islamic banking, but the simple truth is that Nigeria is not an islamic nation and so does not need an Islamic banking. 
@all, this banking system is been practice in the US, UK, and some other parts of the world that are not Islamic countries. Why don't we practice here in Nigeria.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
I can understand your sympathy and passion for Islamic banking, but the simple truth is that Nigeria is not an islamic nation and so does not need an Islamic banking. 
The  fear of every average Nigerian is the high level of fanaticism being displayed by the Moslems in this country.  They want to get this country islamised at all cost and establishing Islamic bank is one of the steps in that direction.  Recall that IBB secretly endorsed Nigeria's membership of OIC.  That can tell you the desperation of our moslem brothers to getting the whole country islamised.  But you know it is impossible.

Aliyu Bala said:
@all, this banking system is been practice in the US, UK, and some other parts of the world that are not Islamic countries. Why don't we practice here in Nigeria.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
we are not surprised at dt move. I learnt dt they are now clamouring 4 arabic language 2 be written on our currency, it is step by step.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service