Why my people bragging about islamic banking, especially the christians and co. You people misunderstood the project, Mal. Sanuli he did'nt raise this issue for self-interest but for betterment of our country and our economy, you people you always to bring religious into any kind progress, enough is enough, nobody force to invest in it or you should go and open chritianity bank.

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Mr. Ahmed.  Christians are protesing because they have a stake in this nation.  I hope you know that.
Mr. Charle even though christian hav a stake in the nation, also muslims hav, my advice to my country people, let unite ourself nd push the country to the top.
How would you have reacted if it were Christain banking?

AB Ahmad said:
Mr. Charle even though christian hav a stake in the nation, also muslims hav, my advice to my country people, let unite ourself nd push the country to the top.
My reaction if were christain banking ,my brother, I would feel nothing about it so far d system would not affect our economic and peace loving nation, even d banking system we are using now is base on christianity system.
islamic,islamic! Islamic!! Man picken no go hear word... Lets jxt wait n see wat dis will result 2,i am watin for the gud result oo,if i see bad result , den i will knw wich 1 is better...

AB Ahmad said:
My reaction if were christain banking ,my brother, I would feel nothing about it so far d system would not affect our economic and peace loving nation, even d banking system we are using now is base on christianity system.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service