Nigeria! My beloved Nigeria. I often doubt if you are indeed one and not bunches of dis-united and fragmented entities forced to come together by its self-centered/selfish colonial bufoons that have long departed from our political scenery. Whenever I travel north or south, east or west I feel and was treated like an alien in my own country. Nigeria I do wonder if you are indeed and truly one.

Views: 243

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are not. And the least we can manage peacefully is cofederation. The ruling elites are only enforcing the unity for their own selfish ends.
You have said it all.  The purported unity was foisted on us by the colonial masters. We are not one in the true sense.  What we have today is a marriage of strange bed fellows.
Dear Aliyu,in a short sentences,Nigeria is not one and should not be regarded as such. Looking at our ethnic,political and religion background,then you will find out that Nigeria is three or four countries united as one by our selfish colonial masters,so to call them. And until this baby is been seperated from her mother's womb,her mother will not have rest.The above statement applicable to Nigeria.
Dear Aliyu,in a short sentences,Nigeria is not one and should not be regarded as such. Looking at our ethnic,political and religion background,then you will find out that Nigeria is three or four countries united as one by our selfish colonial masters,so to call them. And until this baby is been seperated from her mother's womb,her mother will not have rest.The above statement applicable to Nigeria.
We are only trying to live as one but we are  one not in the true sense and it is reflecting in all our activities.

Onyike Madukwe Iheaka said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service