In Bauchi state, places election didn't hold were canceled by INEC, and winner was announced, and other states were ignored by Inec and results upheld. In my state, Imo State Inec want a supplimentry election to pave way for rigging, in favour of the defeated PDP. My fellows why such act from Jega? I think those people that crisis marred their vote will be neglected, canceled and winner emerged. What is your take on our fate?

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What u are requesting is even a greater form of rigging. I don't think it be possible to rig that election bcos all eyes are there-both of INEC and that of the people. And it is my believe that Rochas will emerge victorious.
If election has been declared inconclusive in Imo state, then their should be a re-run.  There is nothing wrong with that.  As for INEC, I think it deserves more thanks than criticisms.  The organisation has done a great work.  Remember, you cannot have a perfect system because human beings are not perfect themselves.
Kudos should be giving to INEC for re-scheduling the elections. The elections were decleared inconclusive and in order not to be biased it was re-scheduled so that it will be properly monitored. And i want to believe the eventual winner will represent the peoples choice
Still skeptical. I will agree with u all if and only if Prof. Jega will be there life, the former returning officer replaced. Roch the man.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Kudos should be giving to INEC for re-scheduling the elections. The elections were decleared inconclusive and in order not to be biased it was re-scheduled so that it will be properly monitored. And i want to believe the eventual winner will represent the peoples choice

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service