I WILL BE CRUCIFIED FOR FOR HOLDING BRIEF FOR THE MARADONA OF ALL TIMES.BUT I FEEL THAT AT THIS MOMENT OF OUR DEMOCRACY STABILITY IS NEEDED AND THE ONLY STABILIZING FACTOR I SEE FOR NOW IS IBB HIMSELF.PLEASE HOLD ON,DO NOT INSULT ME.I WILL GIVE MORE DETAILS AS EVENTS BEGIN TO UNFOLD.

AT THIS STAGE, I WANT ALL OF US HERE AND IN NIGERIA AT LARGE TO JOIN ME IN THE FORMATION OF THE I B B PATRIOTS FOR A BETTER  NIGERIAN.

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Why do Nigerians always bring God into any discussions? Have you heard the saying Heaven helps those who help themselves. Nigeria has the most religious fanatics on this planet and yet has the most corrupt people on the same planet. Be it Christianity, Muslim or any other religion practised in Nigeria they all preached love thy neighbour. In UK hardly anyone practise religion but they are the most sincere people on earth. They fend for their people. People in authority do not use the wealth of the nation as their personal wealth besides the citizens will revolt anyway.

So please leave God out of your own selfish greed. It is what the thieves used over the years to blind the Nigerian people. We need a change not recycled thieves.

mighty man said:
That you say this about God is a pointer that you are stinkingly ignorant and uninformed about how God works and a pointer that you are politically shallow. If GOD settles for IBB there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. The best anyone against IBB can do now is to pray that GOD should give us a leader that would turn this country around. Who knows(only GOD) ? IBB might be the messiah.
At this point,I want to inform you and all other critics of the man IBB to make a personal assessment of yourself to see how positively you have impacted your family, your immediate enviroment and on a larger scale your country and it will shock you that you have done little or virtually nothing.

What am I saying? if genuinely we love this country,Nigeria,then we all ought to kneel down and pray for this nation. That it is the only way we can change things in this country.
Let IBB contest.It is not everyone that contest that wins election BUT If it is GOD's will we are going to find out in not too distant time.
Shehu you are truly a sensible man. You have just said the right thing there. Everything is God this God that!! People just fly into God mode as is if God needs their help. If you ask me, some of these people need mental assesment. They've done the God thing so much that a lot of them believe in rubbish meanwhile the pastor for their church dey chop their money. IT IS GOOD TO be Godly but haba don't overdo it. God is not a begger. Some people are simply brain washed.

shehu balogun said:
Hello Why do Nigerians always bring God into any discussions? Have you heard the saying Heaven helps those who help themselves. Nigeria has the most religious fanatics on this planet and yet has the most corrupt people on the same planet. Be it Christianity, Muslim or any other religion practised in Nigeria they all preached love thy neighbour. In UK hardly anyone practise religion but they are the most sincere people on earth. They fend for their people. People in authority do not use the wealth of the nation as their personal wealth besides the citizens will revolt anyway. So please leave God out of your own selfish greed. It is what the thieves used over the years to blind the Nigerian people. We need a change not recycled thieves.

mighty man said:
That you say this about God is a pointer that you are stinkingly ignorant and uninformed about how God works and a pointer that you are politically shallow. If GOD settles for IBB there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. The best anyone against IBB can do now is to pray that GOD should give us a leader that would turn this country around. Who knows(only GOD) ? IBB might be the messiah.
At this point,I want to inform you and all other critics of the man IBB to make a personal assessment of yourself to see how positively you have impacted your family, your immediate enviroment and on a larger scale your country and it will shock you that you have done little or virtually nothing.

What am I saying? if genuinely we love this country,Nigeria,then we all ought to kneel down and pray for this nation. That it is the only way we can change things in this country.
Let IBB contest.It is not everyone that contest that wins election BUT If it is GOD's will we are going to find out in not too distant time.
Mighty man or mighty monkey or whatever name u give yourself! You are free to vomit all the rubbish that comes out of your mouth, after all, we all exercising our freedom of speech, but my only advice to you is never to mention GOD's name again when you say babangida because the two does not match or u face the unbearable wrath of GOD.

mighty man said:
At this point,I want to inform you and all other critics of the man IBB to make a personal assessment of yourself to see how positively you have impacted your family, your immediate enviroment and on a larger scale your country and it will shock you that you have done little or virtually nothing. What am I saying? if genuinely we love this country,Nigeria,then we all ought to kneel down and pray for this nation. That it is the only way we can change things in this country. Let IBB contest.It is not everyone that contest that wins election BUT If it is GOD's will we are going to find out in not too distant time.
u must be suffering from a kind of disease to suggest this and am sure even ur generations r ashamed of u right now...IBB ko Maryam IBB ni...mschewwww
This Mr. Pig Face has to learn how to be more polite. Nigerians, we insult each other too much. This is why we are where we are. We cannot agree to disagree. Everything is force! Relax, make your opinions known, do it neatly. I am sorry I called you pig face. No to IBB, simple!
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service