I will fix Nigeria in 365 days as president — Yahaya Bello

Amidst insecurity, corruption and Economic downturn lavishing the country, the Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has promised that it won’t take him more than 365 days to fix the country if given the slot in 2023 Presidential general Elections.

2023: 'Yahaya Bello for President' posters flood Bauchi - Vanguard News

He made the disclosure while speaking on the theme “Media in Times of Crises: Resolving Conflict and Achieving Consensus” at the two-day of the 17th Nigeria Guild of Editor’s Conference in Abuja on Friday.

The Governor said, “It won’t take more than 365 days to fix issues of insecurity, corruption, mismanagement among others in the country.

“From what I have come to realize and know, it takes a decisive, courageous, safe-minded and balanced leader to be able to fix this country once and for all. And to get this done, require the collaboration, understanding and restaking agenda setting of the media to educate, sensitize and teach our people on the choice of the next leader.”

According to him, the right leader shall emerge where the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas among others will feel the real impact of leadership.

“I believe that we have those leaders in abundance in this country. I believe it only take the eagle eye and sharp pen to bring those leaders.”

Views: 549

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service