I want to know, is islam a peaceful religion?

Peace and security in the world is at great threat, and only one religion has been accused as the highest contributor of violence and big threat to peace and freedom. One of the USA republican presidential candidate in his debate recently said he will not appoint a muslem in his governmet. Though he also said there is a peaceful muslem but he have to be careful due to their voilent nature. Muslem all over the world are seen as violent, terrorists and they made laws agaist human right. The question i keep asking myself and other people, especially muslems is. "Is islam actually a peaceful religion"?

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Islaam is complete submission & obedience 2Allah by 'vg pure Islamic monotheism & being free 4rm any type of polytheism.Islaam is a peace religion.Those dat kill ar d bad eggs in islaam.
Pls, we can see and we also see, action speak louder than voice, muslim as a religion has the characteristics of rascers bcs all their did always go with voilence.

Usman Ndama said:
Islaam is complete submission & obedience 2Allah by 'vg pure Islamic monotheism & being free 4rm any type of polytheism.Islaam is a peace religion.Those dat kill ar d bad eggs in islaam.

The bad eggs in Islam is becoming toooo much.And why are they always very violent and easy to shed blood.Why?

Somehow you wont blame them because of what alpha teach them from koran. So they started to look for infidels to kill and make heaven. May be

charles amobi nwokoro said:

The bad eggs in Islam is becoming toooo much.And why are they always very violent and easy to shed blood.Why?

Somehow you wont blame them because of what alpha teach them from koran. So they started to look for infidels to kill and make heaven. May be

charles amobi nwokoro said:

They claim is a religion of peace, but in practice it is not.  A religion that has grossly destablized nations and severed relationship between tribes and tongues is certainly not a religion of peace.  But if it is, then there is misplaced value somewhere and their leaders have turned blind eyes to it.  Half of the troubles in the world today can be attributed to islamists.  Talk of the Omasas, the Talibans,  Boko Haram etc.  Tell me any country in the world today where islamic insurgents have not caused mayhem.  How then can you say it is a religion of peace?  Is it the only religion in the world?  Why don't other religious bodies join them?  Islam can be a religion of peace in principle but certainly not in practice.
We do not need a prophete to tell us that islam is a redical religion , which has right from time been a threat to world peace . I once meet an islamic preacher in maidugri who wanted to convert me to islam , i ask him if islam has what it take to followed he said say. i then told him  that in christainity no body is permited to shed blood for what ever reason for nobody living or death can produce blood except God , than i ask why  islam allow jihad, for God is supreme and can alway fight for him self as he is the ominiportent , we do not have cause as human to fight for our God. Islam is a religion that is  hostile with outdated ideas that is not important to human existance in modern world take for instance Boko Haram

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service