I Want To Check My Waec Result Without Scratch Card Pin | How To Check Waec Result 2018/2019 Using Phone Or Online

Click Here to Check My Waec Result Without Scratch Card Pin Click here to Check My Waec Result Without Scratch Card Pin

WAEC result 2018 is out check www.eduextra.org.ng | Check May-June SSCE WAEC result online here.

Click Here to Check My Waec Result Without Scratch Card Pin Click here to Check My Waec Result Without Scratch Card Pin

The West African Examination Council [WAEC] has released the results of all the candidates that participated in the 2018 WAEC Examination.

According to the 2018 WAEC result statistics, more than 59% of candidates who wrote the examination have credit in 5 subjects including mathematics and English. Some candidates do ask:

When will Waec 2018 result be out?

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in getting waec scratch card from authorized WAEC dealers?

Check here for your verified WAEC Scratch Card Pin Purchase

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service