We all know that printers sometimes become irritating and they can cause various issues to its user. One such issue that HP printer user have to face is of slow printing. It can happen for many different reasons, but one can definitely try to fix this issue by resetting your printer. Follow the given steps for the same:
• If your printer is not already on, then first turn it on.
• Wait till your printing machine become silent and idle.
• Once the printer becomes idle, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
• Then unplug it from the wall outlet as well and wait for 60 seconds.
• Now you can plug the power cord back into the power outlet.
• After that, you can plug back your printer cable in the back of the printer.
• In most cases, the printer automatically turns on, but if it doesn’t then turn it on.
• Now let your printer become idle and silent before you start printing.
In case, this doesn’t resolve the issue then consult our printer technicians on HP Printer Phone Number UK @ 0808-101-3524 (Toll-Free). Here you can fins answer to all your questions. For more information visit the site http://www.printer-helpline-number.co.uk/hp-printer.php