How many Nigerians wil be ready to march to Eagle Square,in an Arab-Style,to demand for a Change,a change from slavery to freedom? How many of you? Time have come we put off political,religeous and tribal affiliations to achieve a common goal!

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Referendum". That is gud! But does referendum,either in sudan or elsewhere, come on a plater of gold? We should stop deceiving ourselves bcos of fear. Late Fela Kuti have said it all.

Samuel ukeje said:
Yes max ur referendum is the only solution 2 our issue here in 9ja cos the muslim ll never agree with the christians, sudan 'v done it we can also do it, i support REFERENDUM.

max said:
I think revolution is not the panacea to these contempts. The ultimate thing is to have a national referendum lets go to polls and vote. It is only if the south can write to the world UN and US, I support REFERENDUM.
Mav. I m standing firmly for the south. We hav fought the war decades, the civil and Biafra, whc price remains? Tel me plz. Whc fear, ur citation Fela kuti frm west the backstabers! West had being killed by hausas, south south nt spared by hausa via illegal oil storage in kaduna. Goodmorning to them: west and south south....IKEMBA OJUKWU.

Mavos ebere said:
"Referendum". That is gud! But does referendum,either in sudan or elsewhere, come on a plater of gold? We should stop deceiving ourselves bcos of fear. Late Fela Kuti have said it all.

Samuel ukeje said:
Yes max ur referendum is the only solution 2 our issue here in 9ja cos the muslim ll never agree with the christians, sudan 'v done it we can also do it, i support REFERENDUM.

max said:
I think revolution is not the panacea to these contempts. The ultimate thing is to have a national referendum lets go to polls and vote. It is only if the south can write to the world UN and US, I support REFERENDUM.
WHY WE CAN'T DO THAT IN NIGERIA IS BECAUSE OF OUR HETEROGENEOUS NATURE, TAKE FOR INSTANCE A HAUSAS MARCHING AGAINST AN IGBO MAN IN THE VILLA, THE  IGBOS WOULD NOT SUPPORT THAT MARCH AT ALL. LIKEWISE OTHER TRIBES. OUR POLITICIANS UNDERSTANDING THIS,PLAY ETHICS AND TRIBAL   POLITICS , AS TO KEEP THE MASSES DISUNITED FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH AIM .

dnt waste ur breath.

Nigerians are too self centred, dey r never ready to sacrifice for anything. bt dey will b in their houses, in the media nd forums like this running their mouth.

try dat in Nigeria, u'll b surprised u'll b d only one standing there.

Mr Efe, you can organise and then go out together, not alone. I am sure it is better to die fighting to improve yourself rather than die poor! I can say I am an Alright Jack and do not care about what is going on in Nigeria BUT  I HAVE RELATIVES OVER THERE! Anyways, I am planning to return to Africa soon but not to Nigeria yet; until we get civilised and ditch all the foreign superiority complexes that we still have round our necks! 

Max, what question would you ask in a referendum? Will it be for the whole of Nigeria, where the goats and the cattles will be counted and vote to keep Nigeria as one or will it be conducted at the state level? Can you see the impossibility of a referendum now?

Mr Ukeje, I know politics and religions are not too far apart but why do you have to bring in Christians and Muslims into decent conversation all the time? This is the reason why I have concluded you must be a Nigerian Pastor. You see, we have been brainwashed with religion and until you clear your mind that there is NO HEAVEN and Hell, you will never see the light. Did the Christian fathers and Muslims Imams give you FREE EDUCATION when your parents could not afford to pay? Please get it into your head and mind that RELIGION IS A BUSINESS! It has nothing to do with salvation, or what-so-ever!

LENIN STARTED THE FIRST REVOLUTION WITH HIS MATES AND SO DID FIDEL CASTRO!  SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN CROATIA, SERBIA, SLOVENIA, CZECH REPUBLIC AND THE OTHER NEW REPUBLICS IN THE OLD USSR. MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES OH AND REJECT YOUR COLONIAL MENTALITIES!

Why do we want to be a ONE NATION THEN if we are this divided?

AGOR said:
WHY WE CAN'T DO THAT IN NIGERIA IS BECAUSE OF OUR HETEROGENEOUS NATURE, TAKE FOR INSTANCE A HAUSAS MARCHING AGAINST AN IGBO MAN IN THE VILLA, THE  IGBOS WOULD NOT SUPPORT THAT MARCH AT ALL. LIKEWISE OTHER TRIBES. OUR POLITICIANS UNDERSTANDING THIS,PLAY ETHICS AND TRIBAL   POLITICS , AS TO KEEP THE MASSES DISUNITED FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH AIM .
Why we cannot succeed in this type of venture is because we will definitely give it religious or ethnic coloration.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service