Compared to other online communities?

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are doing ok,We might not compare them to sites like Facebook,Twitter and the like.but in our little way it is very good.The fact that it is a Nigerian site makes me happy to write here.Just that i don't like those people hiding their faces.I will rate them 75 Percent.
I think is the best among others i have been part of. Why i like it, is bcos there are many intelligent people here.,
I think is the best among others i have been part of. Why i like it, is bcos there are many intelligent people here.,
No system is flawless, i will give them 80% because there is still room for improvement. They can do better.
It is one of the best things to happen in recent times.  Vanguard Newspapers deserves a pat on the back.
I think Vanguard online community is for serious minded people,it keeps every member of the community reading,writing and abreast of topical issues.
I think this is the first of it kind among other print median, it is forum where critically minded people meet to deliberate on burning national issue , it is one of those best thing to happen to us. from here we can get further , i rated them above average more grace to their elbow.
Atleast we're on d race and u knw dat nt evrybody dat r on d race cld win it. Vanguard community n its members r nt doing enough in terms of creating dat space 4 awareness n gud reporting. Vanguard shud hv create a little space on their daily news papers 2 make d masses feel how its members react 2 Government policies n some other social needs in our various societies. Then on a code of conduct, informatn shud be giving 2 all members in checkmating d kind of relationship one intended 2 keep in d house cos ever since i'm a member here there're some members dat cannot come on board 2 contribute their topics bt remained at d bar 2 exchange loving txt, tell whom is pretty or nt, so when u put this into cognizance u hv 2 knw dat we're far from d best.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service