My job requires me on the road most times and the level of traffic jam in Lagos have reached its peak.Any suggestions on how we can reduce it and make movements more easier and plesurable.

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Responsible driving, good traffic control by traffic agents (road safety, traddic warden etc), good and motorable roads will reduce traffic congestion in the city of Lagos.

in think in my own opion more over head bridge should be constructed like that of Abuja.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Responsible driving, good traffic control by traffic agents (road safety, traddic warden etc), good and motorable roads will reduce traffic congestion in the city of Lagos.

when drivers tend to be cautious when driving

Charles, I believe you that responsible driving,good traffic control and good roads will reduce congestion on lagos roads.I have observed that the culprits of irresponsible driving are the danfo drivers and those who wear service uniforms.Dont you think the even and odd number thing will also help?

Yea they can help as used to be the case in the 80's.  I think government should take a second look at this option once more.  Traffic in Lagos is growing by the day.  So more pro-active measures should be evolved to deal with the situation.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

Charles, I believe you that responsible driving,good traffic control and good roads will reduce congestion on lagos roads.I have observed that the culprits of irresponsible driving are the danfo drivers and those who wear service uniforms.Dont you think the even and odd number thing will also help?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service