HOW CAN WE AS A COUNTRY REDUCE CORRUPTION TO ITS LOWEST LEVEL.

I have come to agree that our major problem in Nigeria is courruption which is  mainly with our leaders. So how can we as a country reduce corruption to its lowest level  among our leaders and the society generally.Any suggetions please.

Views: 1094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friends i disagree dt our problem is caused either by d execuTHIEVES, judiSHARING, or legisLOOTHERS. If i may ask, how many of us adviced our children b4 dé leave 4 school nt to copy anytn in2 d exam hall? How many of us resist registering our children in special ctr. Evn payment 4 admis'n. Do we teach them 2b hard working or sorting dr way 2 pass. D solution is nt in sokoto its in our SHOKOTO. Evn if we blv dt dé hv failed l8's play our own part right & teach our children also. Most importantly lets follow d word of God wtout pretence.
Fine but who will carry the mantle of leadership?  Corruption can only reduce, it cannot be wiped out completely.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

ok Mr Efe,as an aspiring wanna be leader,if you are given the opportunity to rule our nation,what are some of the strategies you will use to impact a positive change in our society?

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

hey thats too harsh. Am aspiring to be a leader in the future and going by ur solution u want to wipe me out?

Bridget Nzeribe said:
the best and only way is to wipe out both our past,present and future leaders off the scene.

We've got to be selfless in our endeavors.  Let passion and service to  humanity be the overiding interest at all times and the urge for corruption will sieze to it bearest minimum.    

Note however, that it begins from our closets as individuals and in the family setting, our immediate society, our place of work, the church etc. Significantly, if we resist the urge to indulge in corruption at the aforementioned levels, there wouldn't be any need to do it  while in the public domain cos it has never being a part of us.

Instructively, if you should go check the profile of those (public figures) who indulge is such inimical acts, you will discover that they started from the little strata of life to cheat inorder to satisfy personal urge!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Corruption can be reduced either by following Russia or China.  Guess what this used to be the richest guy in Russia. All his wealth was confisticated. I know this is not an ideal example, as it has some political implications, however the same treatment needs to be applied to treasury looters in Nigeria.

Russian tycoon Khodorkovsky sentenced to 14 years, signaling Putin hard line

kill them all and confisticate their wealth. To send a clear message we need hardline policy.

i dont think the best option is to kill anybody, but confistication of all thier ill gotten wealth should be ideal.moreover other measures to make stealing of public funds unattractive should be put in place.
what is the deterent if confistication is the only option? It is treason and should be treated as one. Death penalty should send a clear signal to monumental lootings

charles amobi nwokoro said:

i dont think the best option is to kill anybody, but confistication of all thier ill gotten wealth should be ideal.moreover other measures to make stealing of public funds unattractive should be put in place.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service