Hi All

I was sent a clip of some inhuman actvitiy by fellow Nigerians and I am not sure if this actually happened in Nigeria. Can anyone please confirm?

Man's inhumanity to man. A bus was ambushed by armed robbers, the passengers were robbed and raped, those that had nothing to give were asked to lie down on the road face down and the driver on gun point was commanded by the robbers to drive the bus over them!!!!

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guess we have been watching much of gangster movies that they are gradually creeping out of our fantasies into our real world.Where there is no vision as provided by leadership, the people cast off restraint. Quite unfortunate for the victims and the nation.
IT IS A BARBARIC ACT AND IT IS STRONGLY CONDEMNABLE. MILITARY PERSONNEL SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO OUR HIGHWAYS FOR SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES, THE NIGERIAN POLICE HAS FAILED WOEFULLY IN THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.
Hello Shehu,

You mean you were sent such a gruesome tape?

If you have it, could you make me a copy?

I am not putting such occurence past Nigeria and Nigerians but without a visual confirmation, anyone would term this is a hoax, fiction and publicity stunt, which I don´t think it is.
the images are horrific. If you dont like gruesome images please do not look.

shehu balogun,

Thanks a million for the posted image (though gruesome, but it coroborates your post, thereby elimininating the said chances of Hoax, Fiction and possible Publicity Stunt.) and your expedited and positive response is quite appreciated.

Where it actually happened is now left for our imagination until someone can come forward with the actual time and place of occurence.

nigerianfolks
This news has just emerged via vanguard after a long period when the event happened. Only in Nigeria can life means nothing. As a result of lack of information you get different versions of event. please see link below to this tragedy.
Attachments:
Thanks for the follow up posting in regards to this news, it's really a shame that there is a lot of cover-ups going on in Nigeria and they now term us that published the images of this occurence as mischievousFollowing some offensive photographs being posted on the internet by some mischievous people who made the incident looked like it happened recently, the force would like to inform the public that the ugly accident happened on July 31, 2009

That it was posted here could make a difference, security in the interstate routes of Nigeria is subject for questioning and if this is how we get the governments attention in order to effect the necessary improvement, then so be it.

I read it earlier today at -
http://naijalink.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=4167723%3ABlogPost%...

nigerianfolks
I am not sure if the news in vanguard today is the same as that one I posted or it might be additional occurrence as Nigerian roads are notorious for robberies. The Bus mentioned in the vanguard news was not visible and the truck is in the ditch hence not corroborating the story. This might be a deliberate ploy to make it irrelevant. What I do know is that this occurence happened but I am not sure when.
Well, I heard about it too and the issue was raised at the floor of the Senate or House of Reps. A few days later the Federal Road safety Commission denied it. They claimed nothing like that happened. They said a similar case that really happened was at Shagamu road where robbers asked their victims to lie down on the highway and a truck that was coming on its own at full speed ran over them. Whether the Lagos-Benin story is ture or not, what we know is that the security situation in the country is horrible. Many cases of killing are unreported, many cases of terrible armed robbery are unreported. The situation is going out of hand!
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service