A woman divorced her husband of five years because the hubby did not raise enough funds to give her a splendid birth day party.  Did she ever love the man?

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love grows if it is nortured and well taken care of. She might have loved him (within the five years period, we dont know how they lived) but that love gradually died until she broke. But on the flip side love is enduring and should stand test of time so if it is so she does'nt love him but only after material things
right from the starting of that relationship there was nothing like love...maybe the man was telling the woman he have enough to do anything for her right from the dating of that relationship and
that is what the woman sticked to.
Actually the man had money before they got married, but his business suffered a set back soon after their marriage.

nwaugbo vincent chibueze said:
right from the starting of that relationship there was nothing like love...maybe the man was telling the woman he have enough to do anything for her right from the dating of that relationship and
that is what the woman sticked to.

Love is patient and enduring.  True love is accommodating and fearless.  The woman did not have true love for the husband.
Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Love grows if it is nortured and well taken care of. She might have loved him (within the five years period, we dont know how they lived) but that love gradually died until she broke. But on the flip side love is enduring and should stand test of time so if it is so she does'nt love him but only after material things
I don't think she luv d man.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Love is patient and enduring.  True love is accommodating and fearless.  The woman did not have true love for the husband.
Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Love grows if it is nortured and well taken care of. She might have loved him (within the five years period, we dont know how they lived) but that love gradually died until she broke. But on the flip side love is enduring and should stand test of time so if it is so she does'nt love him but only after material things
Any kid from d marriage?
It might be more than a birthday party,That party might be her last excuse to leave the man.So sad how marriages crumble these days.
None.

Mavos said:
Any kid from d marriage?

So sad my brother.  A lot of marriages are not founded on love and affection these days.  It is love for sale.
chris Ndu said:
It might be more than a birthday party,That party might be her last excuse to leave the man.So sad how marriages crumble these days.
From my findings, childlessness,which could be from the man,is the reason for this woman's action, and not the birthday stuff.
It could be a remote cause.

Mavos said:
From my findings, childlessness,which could be from the man,is the reason for this woman's action, and not the birthday stuff.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service