Happy New Month SMS & Wishes - Below are the best collection of a Happy New Month sms, Best wishes, and text messages for every relationship type.

I guarantee you will find a Happy new month message that best describes that feeling of unending warmth and affection you feel towards your  wife, boyfriend, or husband.

There is a Happy new month wish for your fiancee, sister, mum, dad and brother. Even clients and customers as well.
new_month11

See the New Month SMS Below!

As the new month begins, Here are my wishes for you:
May this month keep you healthy, May you achieve all of your daily targets; May you remain happy and whole; May this month be better than all of the previous months of this year! Happy New Month to you

Always remember to never forget and never forget to remember that your resolution to be successful is more important than anything. Drive your eyes heart with motivation and go into this new month to achieve great things. Have a Splendid New Month my buddy

A new month is so refreshing, you can make new experiences,
go on new adventures and just be plain happy!
That’s just what I wish for you.
Happy New Month

Life is too short. Enjoy and have fun. Forgive your friends. Love by heart. Laugh out loud. Do everything that makes you smile. Wishing you a splendid new Month and remain cool.

A fresh and joyful month
Is in relation to come,
May God sanctify you?
With cheerfulness
And delight which
You miss in the
Previous month.
Happy New Month.

Continue Reading >>    http://www.nigeriangist.com.ng/happy-new-month-sms-wishes/

Views: 320

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service