I WATCH ON NTA NEWS HOW SUCH AN AMAZING CROWD CAME  OUT TO WITNESS THE FORMAL DECLARATION OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO CONTEST FOR 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
WITH SUCH A CROWD, IT WAS LIKE GOODLUCK WINNING THE PRIMARY AND DECLARED VICTORY AFTER THE OVERALL ELECTION RESULT. BEING A PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN, GOODLUCK IS THE MAN TO MAKE NIGERIA FEEL AT HOME AND AS ONE AGAIN.

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There wouldn't have been a better time for Mr President to declare his intention than now. Belief you me, at the moment, and with the calibre of presidential hopefuls on ground, Mr Jonathan appears to be the most credible and anointed one. And as such, We have no choice but to support him. His, is actually a divine mandate.

Let me use this medium to congratulate Mr. President for his timely and more auspicious declaration. Its indeed a welcome development. God Bless Nigeria!
personal thought at best i say. we can not run into conclusions about how sanctimonious the man is and how correct a candidate for Nigeria he is also rather lets look at the shift from the old order his emergence has afforded the country Nigeria. first our leaders now know that the new media is an effective platform for communication as it provides for the long lost two way communication between Nigerian leaders and the masses, secondly the who is who or you can say the untouchables of our inbred society now know that we know them and can always get back at them at the appropriate time, thirdly they say you don't always get what you want but if you try enough you might, my point being that when you want to be heard in the country first have a common voice then agitate to a logical conclusion and you will curry sympathy. for me this are positives made possible by Goodluck Jonathan so how should he build on these? first new media is not for they restless and juvenile youth nor is it for the yahoo yahoo crook its a powerful tool for social transformation that government should exploit extensively, so how many Nigerians are active participants what further benefits can the country gain let the president answer this and he might be led on a path of positive change for Nigeria. second let who ever emerges a leader of Nigeria be warned that we do not forget easily any harm done to us even do we are pummeled hence no slave driver is left off the hook without full recompense. thirdly let leaders be fair and equitable it saves a lot of emotions that could trigger animosity and outcry demonstrated in many ways which often times only draws the country back to the precipice. next is for us to begin to engage them in public debates at least i can measure their sincerity of purpose the truth is written on all of our faces. am waiting.
yes, seein everything good luck has has already won the presidential election comes 2011 it is clear to everyone in the nation, but has he winns let him don't forget the good Nigerians that voted for me, nd do the things he as promise to do for the nation, For me am very very pleased to see him rule th country has president once more for a better change for the citizens of the country.
I wishes him goog luck has he wish Nigeria comes 2011 for better.
SPEAKING FOR THE YOUTHS: The foundation of romantic nationalism by Nigerian political system after military interregnum was based on "feeling and intuition" in the name of DEMOCRACY under the same failed party for decades period of ruling, i.e "The PDP" a.k.a Poverty Development Party. This fanciful ideology produced individuals who were cut off from reality, lost in the confusion of their own minds. Romanticism, by enslaving people to their feelings, unemployment for the youths of the nation leads them to lose touch with reality, and in this manner, can be compared to the psychological disease of schizophrenia. (Those who suffer from schizophrenia are completely cut off from reality and live in a world created by their own imaginations. Instances are like idolizing individual, sycophancy, selfish ambition, sorcery, embezzling, marginalising, contrariety, irascibility and so on...

On behalf of the youths of this nation, All I need is a REALIST to renounce the Nigeria's mystery via romantic nationalism and embark throwing in the cards of moment of ridicule by other nations rather than idolising or celebrating individual e.g. LUCK OR GOODLUCK..or Whatever!!

MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA (Amin)
Meet Sodiq Bolaji Q./Ideal Realist on FACEBOOK or Read the Nigeria's mystery via romantic nationalism on Vanguard homepage!
BYE MY PEOPLE
Attachments:
so who do you think is the best candidate

nanpi said:
personal thought at best i say. we can not run into conclusions about how sanctimonious the man is and how correct a candidate for Nigeria he is also rather lets look at the shift from the old order his emergence has afforded the country Nigeria. first our leaders now know that the new media is an effective platform for communication as it provides for the long lost two way communication between Nigerian leaders and the masses, secondly the who is who or you can say the untouchables of our inbred society now know that we know them and can always get back at them at the appropriate time, thirdly they say you don't always get what you want but if you try enough you might, my point being that when you want to be heard in the country first have a common voice then agitate to a logical conclusion and you will curry sympathy. for me this are positives made possible by Goodluck Jonathan so how should he build on these? first new media is not for they restless and juvenile youth nor is it for the yahoo yahoo crook its a powerful tool for social transformation that government should exploit extensively, so how many Nigerians are active participants what further benefits can the country gain let the president answer this and he might be led on a path of positive change for Nigeria. second let who ever emerges a leader of Nigeria be warned that we do not forget easily any harm done to us even do we are pummeled hence no slave driver is left off the hook without full recompense. thirdly let leaders be fair and equitable it saves a lot of emotions that could trigger animosity and outcry demonstrated in many ways which often times only draws the country back to the precipice. next is for us to begin to engage them in public debates at least i can measure their sincerity of purpose the truth is written on all of our faces. am waiting.
we all knows power is sweet, as such he will definatelly declered to go for second term. All the same I which him to is name..........GOOD LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Please if anyone have a video coverage of President Goodluck Jonathan's declaration...I would like to watch it
If one is confronted with 2 devils. He would choose a lesser one between the 2. So we choose Jonathan instead of IBB
Nigerians have been so traumatised by the past rulers to the extent that, everything and everyone is greeted with cynism. We have been in search of a Nationally acceptable Leader since June 12, that the presence of the main actor in its councillation and the simplicity of the present President's words evokes a lot of memories and hopes in the hearts of Nigerians. Hopes of "please God let him be the one....,
He the President, has shown Nigerians what it means to be humble, without hate, without bitterness, and forgiving. They have thrown everything at him including the "kitchene Sink" and he does not bulge, some of the major actors that tried to prevent him from becoming the President after the death of our Late President he has embraced them back.
Now why would Nigerians not love their President? He is the symbol of unity, there is no better time for his emergence than the begining of a new future and the end of our putrid past. God is above, and when he acts you will know his footprints.
Congratulations Mr President, for showing us that you are human just like us.
Goodluck, the match will soon start. this match will be an interesting one because the buldozers of the Nigerian politics are on the field. i wish u the best!

IBB, i also wish u the best

Ribadu, all the best

Saraki, the best!

Guasu, God bless!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service