Do u honestly think that Goodluck Jonathan,PDP & their cronies will allow a free & fair election in Nigeria next year???...u gotta be kiddin...

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My bro, dnt mind them. Even the one man one vote package and others are strategies. All we need do is to continue trustin God. If they want free and fair election, let him set plans with jega(inec),and forget the race, he won't. They don't want to leave power.No man is good even the greatest book of time recorded that, the heart of a man is not wicked, but desperately wicked. Lets not be decieved. Good day.
quoting d good book''d kingdom of heaven suffereth violence & d violent taketh by force''....i totally agree with all of you,,but then must we stil fold our hands & keep watching the same cycle repeat itself...me think it'il get to a point where the masses,d trampled on,where we wil be fed up with the whole thing,,a point where we'il stand up ,fight for our rights,,,infact,i think a revolution is nigh at hand.....

Omezilem Ekereowa said:
My bro, dnt mind them. Even the one man one vote package and others are strategies. All we need do is to continue trustin God. If they want free and fair election, let him set plans with jega(inec),and forget the race, he won't. They don't want to leave power.No man is good even the greatest book of time recorded that, the heart of a man is not wicked, but desperately wicked. Lets not be decieved. Good day.
That we would have a free and fair election, is not in the hands of GoodLuck, but in the hands of Jega. He has been given all the support he needs to make the elections absolutely error free and if you are very familiar with his credentials, you will know tha he is a no nonse i
ndividual.
jega might hav good intentions,bt wil he have d environment 2 put intentions 2 actions??,,wot if jega was a part of d equation 4rm d onset 2 put jonathan there??just as yar adua was??...bcos ,am negining 2 see all dis as a power play,a game,orchestrated by ''they'',headed by obj & his cronies 2 ensure that their kind & ilk remain in power 2 protect their interests...

chukwurah simeon said:
That we would have a free and fair election, is not in the hands of GoodLuck, but in the hands of Jega. He has been given all the support he needs to make the elections absolutely error free and if you are very familiar with his credentials, you will know tha he is a no nonse i ndividual.
quoting d good book''d kingdom of heaven suffereth violence & d violent taketh by force''....i totally agree with all of you,,but then must we stil fold our hands & keep watching the same cycle repeat itself...me think it'il get to a point where the masses,d trampled on,where we, wil be fed up with the whole thing,,a point where we'il stand up ,fight for our rights,,,infact,i think a revolution is nigh at hand.....

Bridget Nzeribe said:
the last time i checked,the only free and fair election Nigeria have witnessed is that of 1993.we shouldn't fool ourselves that 2011 election will be perfect because the key elements in the political tussle are people with questionable character.
u are having a laugh,rigging election is pdp's motto.chek how many states pdp governors has been trown out by appeal court.they have done it b/4 and they will do it again.
quoting d good book''d kingdom of heaven suffereth violence & d violent taketh by force''....i totally agree with all of you,,but then must we stil fold our hands & keep watching the same cycle repeat itself...me think it'il get to a point where the masses,d trampled on,where we wil be fed up with the whole thing,,a point where we'il stand up ,fight for our rights,,,infact,i think a revolution is nigh at hand.....

chris Ndu said:
u are having a laugh,rigging election is pdp's motto.chek how many states pdp governors has been trown out by appeal court.they have done it b/4 and they will do it again.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service