Full CDQ: Kanye West – Ye Vs. The People (Radio Rip) Ft. T.I. [Free Mp3 Download]

Download Song Here: Kanye West - Ye Vs. The People (Radio Rip) Ft. T.I. [Free Mp3 Download]

Kevork Djansezian/ Getty Images

Download Song Here: Kanye West - Ye Vs. The People (Radio Rip) Ft. T.I. [Free Mp3 Download]

After seemingly trolling Hot 97's Ebro Darden (and basically all of Twitter) with "Lift Yourself," Kanye West returned hours later with yet another new song, "Ye Vs. The People," featuring T.I., delivered to LA hip-hop station Power 106 on Friday night (April 27).

This one has lyrics that can actually be found in the dictionary and lines that seem ripped straight from Kanye's reactivated Twitter timeline. "You just reading the headlines, you don't see the fine print/ You on some choosing-sides s***, I'm on some unified s***."

T.I. acts as "The People" of the title, suggesting that Kanye's support of Donald Trump and conservative commentators like Candace Owens and Scott Adams is bigger than his own "selfish agenda" and that he's "representing dudes who seem cruel and cold-hearted."

Download Song Here

Views: 355

Attachments:

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service