d family is d functional unit of one.d family teach u d norms n value of d society.its acept u no mata hw lyf is or has bin 2 u.wen it cms 2 family wat do u rememba of ur own family

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Miss Charity, my family was perfect full of luv and everything, but death appeared from no-where and started snatchin us one by one. It took my elder bro, then my father then my mother and then my younger bro. I am very nostalgic when it comes to family issues.
Very pathetic! Mr. Aliyu,pls take heart. May God grant u the strenght to forge ahead in life. How many left in the family now?

Aliyu Bala said:
Miss Charity, my family was perfect full of luv and everything, but death appeared from no-where and started snatchin us one by one. It took my elder bro, then my father then my mother and then my younger bro. I am very nostalgic when it comes to family issues.
My sister ur topic is good one , family meance a lot , it meance more than be a member of family it also meance more than have people u care for or not , for my opinion family meance unity for all , peace for all love for all and especialy doing good to all cos were from on family

For me family is the best association anybody can be, I call it association because it's about coming together for the interest of one another.

Yes the family.  The first and best teacher.  The rallying point, the centre of love and affection.  I love my family.  Do you love yours?
Aliyu, it is a pity that you have experienced this in your life.  But all hope is not lost.  Confide in God, who has a reason for sparing your own life.  He will definitely fulfill his will in your life.  Accept my sympathy.

Aliyu Bala said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service