Anoda bomb blast in US embassy in Abj by 10am on Fri Aug.,2011.
Many has confire dead n odas injured.
Is Nig n Us security doing dia job?

Views: 267

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are passing an incorrect information here my Brother...it's said to be the UN Head Quater in Abuja. Please do recorrect your information ok.
indeed its the UN office in Nigeria

Kester Igwe said:
You are passing an incorrect information here my Brother...it's said to be the UN Head Quater in Abuja. Please do recorrect your information ok.
A very serious security challenge that will confirm Nigeria as a terrorist country.  Too bad.

GEJ is petting our Nigerian police head too much.That guy requires a sack immediately

Corruption was born right there in the House of Governance and Government is it's Parents
Bros, pls do double check ur info, u've gone online with d incorrect info, too bad a mistake of this scale. Nigeria is quietly meeting up with d criteria, too bad: I a citizen of a prospective terrorist state, GOD FORBID.
Too bad a thing like this is happening now. It sure will affect our international reputation. May God help us
An APOLOGY 2 MY FRENS IN NETLOG.

Since the Boko Haram whatever have claimed responsiblity, while is the govt of GEJ still treating these thgs wth kids glove.He should allow Ameriacans to step in .The world now is a global village n you should not be shy to ask for help.ITS GETTING QUITE DENGEROUS REALLY.

You cannot sack the entire police force over Boko Haram.  That will be one mistake too many and of course such idea is akin to madness.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

GEJ is petting our Nigerian police head too much.That guy requires a sack immediately

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service