DOES OUR NEW REPS ARE HERE TO SERVE OUR INTEREST?

Politics with bitterness has turn our elected officials against the interest of their constituencies. These so call representatives need to realize that to serve the interest of their constituency they need to co-operate and compromise when necessary without compromising their virtues. Also they can not maintain a permanent enemy or friendship in their politicking by maintaining a permanent enemy and not started building on the progress that has been achieved by their predecessors if not the looser will be the Nigerian electorates because none of the new or the old representatives were saint. 

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is too early to judge them.  Time will tell whose interest they are there to serve.
We should nt judge them yet. Wat they nid now is our prayer so dat,they can legislate well.
We should nt judge them yet. Wat they nid now is our prayer so dat,they can legislate well.

I agree with you guys it may be too early to judge but what am doing is to send and alert that we should be vigilant and be on looking for any act of deviation from the message been sent by the result of last election.

Because their initial secession of business seems like there were element of politics with bitterness and that they could be saint while the congress before them are evil. I really hope they re-access cost of running our government from Presidency through the other two arms of government. Also on the issues of their salary, furniture allowance, food allowance, budgeted money that suppose to be use to make them available and accessible to their constituencies and many other that was never use for that.

I am not accusing any one I just feel that Nigerians need to be on this issue not to think that after the election the problem is solved so we can just stop getting involve

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service