Do you agree that homosexuals and lesbians should be ordained as priests of God?

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this question should be answered by the Church of England that brought christianity to Nigeria,and created the king james version which most other versions copied from.Africans have culture and way of life which have gone and replaced by western culture.

I totally disagree because it is a norm that will demean the priesthood as an institution. If some churches are considering accepting i wonder what respect they will get from their members.

We totally disagreed but it is real and still in existence even in Nigerian here.
Though the involved ones practice it secretly especially in roman church and anglican. That is a very bad and ugly act to be found in the mist of christian but its real.
Early this yr anglican priest was exposed of that particular act in anambra not to talk of catholic priests their own is even worst. Oh! Only prayers can help us in this world of ending.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

I totally disagree because it is a norm that will demean the priesthood as an institution. If some churches are considering accepting i wonder what respect they will get from their members.

Yea Africa has culture and tradition but sadly enough our culture and tradition have been grossly eroded by western culture.

chris Ndu said:

this question should be answered by the Church of England that brought christianity to Nigeria,and created the king james version which most other versions copied from.Africans have culture and way of life which have gone and replaced by western culture.

Allowing this to happen is like inviting the devil to come and mount the podium and preach.  It is sacriligious.
Okolobah Efe Michael said:

Humphery, it is not only in the Anglican and Catholic Churches that you have these sexual perverts.  They abound everywhere but God will not allow them to have thier way in Nigeria.

there are gay pastors not just Anglican and Catholic.christians need to ask themselves this question.what's gone wrong?
It is an abomination for such to happen.but if God accept it,so it be.

The bible was direct about men having men and women having women.Its against it and so its ridiclous when people who are perverts are ordained as priests in the house of Jehova.Very absurd and annoying.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service