all state dat took part in dis election announced deir results accordely while is it dat Delta state is different?

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are all keeping our fingers crossed believing that INEC in Delta State will follow the path of honour.
dpp has won in delta state das why the result is yet 2 be announce
I learnt that in Delta North,Ifeanyi Okowa of PDP is leading with margins too close to announce. But I didn't see a complete results.

Ambrose mbonu said:
dpp has won in delta state das why the result is yet 2 be announce
My brother how will u expect them {PDP} to announce a result that is not favourable to them just like that.
delta radio at about 9:30am announced dat pdp score 8000 voter 4 senate while dpp score 8000 is it true
Which of the zones are u talking abt?

ajede justice said:
delta radio at about 9:30am announced dat pdp score 8000 voter 4 senate while dpp score 8000 is it true
It is still a rumor until INRC announces the result.

Ambrose mbonu said:
dpp has won in delta state das why the result is yet 2 be announce
i made a mistake in dpp scoring.., is not 8000 is 7000 dey refuse 2 announce it very clear dey ar beatin abt d bush wat a shameful Delta we ar
other state dat did dsame election av announced deir result acordly but d BIG HEART of nigeria av refuse 2 annuce deir own on d lng way dey ar announcing other state own wat a mess


Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
It is still a rumor until INRC announces the result.

Ambrose mbonu said:
dpp has won in delta state das why the result is yet 2 be announce
other state dat did dsame election av announced deir result acordly but d BIG HEART of nigeria av refuse 2 annuce deir own on d lng way dey ar announcing other state own wat a mess
Which party won then?

Mavos said:
Which of the zones are u talking abt?

ajede justice said:
delta radio at about 9:30am announced dat pdp score 8000 voter 4 senate while dpp score 8000 is it true

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service