Death is inevitable. William Shakespear calls it a necessary end which will come when it will come.  it is the price which every mortal must pay.  But my question is, between the man and his wife, who should die first?  While stating your opinion, I would like you to think deeply taking cognisance of the welfare of the children after wards.

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day sir,as a matter of fact;as long as this issue is concerned am beginning to find myself so confused and even as far as being dumbfounded...do u have any reactions(point of view)to this issue at stake?
I a matter of death d issue of opinion is irrelevant since nature has control over it.
It is not for us to say who will die first, God has the ultimate say and He alone knew who will die first what date and under the circumstances the victim will meet his or her end.
Sir, this is a puzzle that need deep reasoning. It could be either way since God decides who and when.

Time and its termination belong to Yahweh hence the Scripture which states "For every matter there is an appointed time, even a time for every pursuit under the heavens: A time to be born, and a time to die." Ecclesiastes 3:1-2.

If this ability was granted to man I expect our choices may be for others to expire while we continue since life is so likeable and lovely. Speaking as a man (with all the limitations that implies) if the children are infants and if a situation arises where one of the parents should be lost, the mother stands a better chance of sustaining them. If Older: the father. If emancipated: none.

Evidently, Yahweh will choose till the time comes when death is no more.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

It is not for us to say who will die first, God has the ultimate say and He alone knew who will die first what date and under the circumstances the victim will meet his or her end.
My dear, we all know that death is the ultimate price which everyone must pay.  My question is strickly on personal opinion: assuming man has control over who dies first, who would you like to die first: you or your wife?

Igudia Paul said:
Good day sir,as a matter of fact;as long as this issue is concerned am beginning to find myself so confused and even as far as being dumbfounded...do u have any reactions(point of view)to this issue at stake?

I know it is not for us to decide but assuming we have the power to decide, who would you like to die first?
Anthony Martin Okafor said:
My opinion is that the man should die first because if the woman dies first, the man will  not be able to take adequate care of the children.  The man who loses his wife aprticularly at a youthful age is likely to marry again and the new wife may come in only to  bring division in the family.  But a woman who loses her husband stays because of her children, works hard to raise them up, while a man may not care much about them.
Sir, I ws first puzzled @ ya discussn bt i tot deeply i got 2 understand n cam 2 a conclusn. I'll go first n let my wife remain wit my children.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
My opinion is that the man should die first because if the woman dies first, the man will  not be able to take adequate care of the children.  The man who loses his wife aprticularly at a youthful age is likely to marry again and the new wife may come in only to  bring division in the family.  But a woman who loses her husband stays because of her children, works hard to raise them up, while a man may not care much about them.
Firstly, we should all remember that God did not create anyone to die b4 his/her time xpecially as a married/nursing parent but talking abt the man and wife there is a disadvantage to any that died, if it's the man, the woman may be able to takecare of the children but will find it dificult in working to catter for them but if the woman died the man can still continue is job and fend for his children but will also find it dificult to takecare of them as the mother, in a nut shell the woman is not bigger than the man neither is the man, so non is xpected to die when xpecially they've not train their children to the age where they can work for theirself though God has His own way of doing things.
That is a brilliant one. Thanks a lot for this wonderful contribution

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service