In respect to the ongoing news of INEC to dump DDC. Cant they auctionize the systems? I will buy the laptops for my kinsmen.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny indeed. Abandoning the machines will be the first sign that credible elections will be a mirage.
#78b The taxpayers money, though Prof. Iwu dumped his, Prof. Jega to do same. If they are Economist they ought not to be erred with our huge sum. Pigs.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Funny indeed. Abandoning the machines will be the first sign that credible elections will be a mirage.
Why should you suggest a thing like that?
Efe. I m not an adviser, Im only a bider for the proposed sales of the DDC by INEC. Won't you buy at an INEC subsidy? That is nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Hmmm, you make me laugh. Why would i want to buy INEC DDC machines? These machines could be used by a thousand and one government agencies like road safety, national population commission, police, customs, immigration etc. Instead of buying them let our wastefull and corrupt government mop them up and give them to its redundant agencies as this will make them more effective and efficient. But on the other hand i feel you, Jega's INEC being an agency under a wastefull and corrupt government will tow the line and declear the machines as having served their usefull life thus they decided to do away with them (to his benefit and that of his cohorts) to clear their warehouse

max said:
Efe. I m not an adviser, Im only a bider for the proposed sales of the DDC by INEC. Won't you buy at an INEC subsidy? That is nigeria.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:

does dat mean there will no more registration again?

so d machines can't b updated for anoda registration?

The routine is, every 8yrs the machines expired, new INEC Chair appointed will submit another DDC purchase letter. To pave way for rigging. Naija logo.

obi amaefule said:

does dat mean there will no more registration again?

so d machines can't b updated for anoda registration?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service