Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your election as the president of Nigeria. Your victory in the election is clear proof of the Nigeria people's confidence in you and your political course personally.

Finally we have the verdict; the presidential election in Nigeria is over. People of Nigeria have spoken. It’s President Goodluck Jonathan who will be a shoo-in for the Aso Rock.

May I also commend the determination and moral courage that you have demonstrated throughout the campaign, as well as the kind heart and steady hand that you often showed when challenged.

We know that you are interested in the welfare of the people. You have got a very good opportunity to serve the people in a proper manner. Do your best. And prove to the whole Nigeria that you can be elected to a post and that you are fit to become the leader of our beloved country Nigeria.

As the President of the Nigeria, you will certainly have great and difficult tasks before you, but also many opportunities to create change in the lives of millions who continue to struggle for basic human needs. You must also remember and work for these people....ONE NIGERIA WE STAND!

With all the best wishes on behalf of ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

Yours sincerely,

Leonard EKE

(Director: ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

Views: 867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leonard,U are talking rubbish!!! Wait for the result to be announced.I don't know who gave u this power of coming to this forum and announcing result while the votes are being counted

Leonard Eke said:
Ndu, wait until Jega call you before you accept that President Goodluck Jonathan is the winner.
Who is this Ndu for crying out loud? what kind of result re u waiting? You are the one that is writing rubbish.if u re not ok and happy that GEJ won keep ur comment in ur house. I'm sure u dont even know whom u re refering to.
I am proud n glad 2 say GOODLUCK 4 president. Good People, Great Nation. Let us do wat is right. It is our right as citizens 2 vote. One Nigeria dat is wat i vote 4. Vote Rightly 4 d governorship electn.
Walt are my living for iz it not for goodluck of cos it iz.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service