Here are few Questions and answers on the Nigerian Custom service. For full version in PDF or MS Word format,kindly purchase below;
- What is the official Twitter handle of the Nigerian custom service?
2.The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into HOW MANY CATEGORIES?
ANS=> 2 main categories namely, core and other functions
3.Where is the Nigeria Customs Service Headquarter Located?
ANS=> Abidjan Street,Wuse,P.M.B. 26,Zone 3,Abuja – FCT Nigeria
4.The Core Functions of the NCS are;
- Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same
- Prevention and suppression of smuggling
5. In what year was the Board of Customs & Excise set up ?
ANS=> 1 June, 1972
6.The NCS Board _____
- Minister of Finance (Chairman)
- The Comptroller General of Customs (Vice Chairman)
- A representative from Fed. Min. of Commerce
- A representative of Ministry of Transport
- A representative of Ministry of Industries
- A representative of Ministry of Finance
- A representative of National Universities Commission
- Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Board
- Serving DCGs of Customs
- The Legal Adviser of NCS
- Secretary to the Board (Secretary)
To Download Nigerian Customs Questions Full Version kindly click here