do u think u can effect a change?.if yes then how?if no then why can't u?do u think u can effect a change?.if yes then how?if no then why can't u?

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every human being can effect a change either in the negetive or postive direction.  But we shall be talking of postive change that will impact postively in the lives of people around us.  It is possible with dertermination.
it depends on what the change is all about. If itis to change from bad to got, certainly i will, but if you want me to change from my good ways to bad ways, then you are asking the wrong person cos i will not.
You cannot become left handed at old age.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
it depends on what the change is all about. If itis to change from bad to got, certainly i will, but if you want me to change from my good ways to bad ways, then you are asking the wrong person cos i will not.
What do you mean

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Just in affirmation of your statement that you cannot change from your good ways to bad ways.  At your age and with your level of exposure, you know it is not possible.

What do you mean

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service