Canada Family Immigration- Canada PR Visa | Immigration Consultants

According to the Canadian family immigration rules, living together with the family is a preference. Therefore, if you are interested in living with your family or spouse in Canada PR Visa, you can contact Round world immigration for appropriate guidance in choosing the best immigration arrangements for the family.

Who can immigrate with you in Canada?

You could come with family members and relatives in Canada if they were treated for permanent residency as your dependents.

List of your Dependents involves for Canada family immigration:

  1. Dependent child.
  2. A dependent child of a Dependent child.
  3. Spouse/wife or common-law partner.
  4. Spouse or common-law partner's dependent child

Following family members does not come with you in this category:

  1. Brother or Sister
  2. Parents
  3. Grandparents
  4. Nephew or Niece
  5. Uncle or Aunt
  6. other family member or relatives

You always remember, dependents can't arrive in Canada before you. They must accompany you or behind you.

You have an option to sponsor them subsequent you immigrate to Canada & check your eligibility points with the help of the CRS Calculator.

Canada family immigration Sponsorship Program:

Your relatives and family members can study, live, and work in Canada if they get permanent residency in Canada.

You have the option to sponsor some of the relations and family members to come to Canada if you're at least 18 years of age and a:

  1. You have a permanent residency(PR) of Canada.
  2. You are registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  3. You are a Canadian citizen or

Canada family immigration rules for your relatives:

Here are some of the rules you need to keep in mind when you are Sponsor your relatives or family members from abroad:

  • Your parents and grandparents;
  • Dependent kids, including adopted children;
  • Adolescents under 18 years of age.
  • Children who are under your guardianship;
  • Your wife/spouses or conjugal partners above16 years of age.
  • Your Siblings, Nephews, Nieces.
  • You can sponsor your grandchildren who are orphans, minor ( under age 18), and not married.
  • You can sponsor the grandmother and grandfather.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service