Iam wondering the type of oppostions GEJ would face to remain on hes luck fated seat. The too many Committe being initiated by the various groups and president himself is puddle to my comprehensive mind. I know the setups are not to scare the too minors Buhari and Ribadu. Which is not. This acumulation of bigwigs is a machination to keep on swinddling our resources. They will dry our milk again to fruition by masqurading as GEJ fans. A gang up against our treasury..

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It beats my inmagination and i cant help but wonder and hope that all the money being spent on his campaign round the federation by himself and his wife is state fund. The campaign train is too large and wasteful. Imagine when he cane to the acient city of Bida in Niger state, the old airport that was last used by our colonial masters was rehabilitated just for his plane to land. He landed and took off in the night Rumours have it that it gulped about 100million naira. Now after his campaign visit this airstrip will go into redundancy again.
This is his first time of having a poster as a contestant. So money will talk the rest. For he talk like Jonah but sound like Baba.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
It beats my inmagination and i cant help but wonder and hope that all the money being spent on his campaign round the federation by himself and his wife is state fund. The campaign train is too large and wasteful. Imagine when he cane to the acient city of Bida in Niger state, the old airport that was last used by our colonial masters was rehabilitated just for his plane to land. He landed and took off in the night Rumours have it that it gulped about 100million naira. Now after his campaign visit this airstrip will go into redundancy again.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service