can someone tell me more about nuhr d decleared wantend boko haram strong man,i learnt a northern governor (kano state governor) to be precised,make a public statement that all d bokko haram suspects should be released,can u imagine that,i am very sure that if one of his children,wives or family member hv been killed he would hv learnt his lesson,wat do u feel.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you blame him?  People's governor!  That will confirm you Boko Haram has the tacit support of the entire North.
mr charles how can you said that the boko haram people are being sopported by the whole northerners? This is not true mr charles pls. The boko haram people are people like us you can not recognise them as before, they can even have a chat with you but you wount know.
Mr Charles you a Nigerian and are also Nigerians let's unite ourselves and pray to God for the progress of our great Nation NIGERIA.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Do you blame him?  People's governor!  That will confirm you Boko Haram has the tacit support of the entire North.
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT.ITS A GANG UP AND WE ALL KNOW WHY.

Re dey to be released so they can continue der destructive work or 4 change. Let division come. Let dem lead demselves. They can continue bombing der houses after

charles amobi nwokoro said:

Yes a gang up but they will fail like a pack of cards.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

The attitude of some of your leaders towards the group speaks volume and that is why I say  it has a tacit support of the entire North.

Yusuf Abdullahi Yusuf said:
mr charles how can you said that the boko haram people are being sopported by the whole northerners? This is not true mr charles pls. The boko haram people are people like us you can not recognise them as before, they can even have a chat with you but you wount know.
Mr Charles you a Nigerian and are also Nigerians let's unite ourselves and pray to God for the progress of our great Nation NIGERIA.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service