I think Nigerians should seek help from those countries that has fought similar situations and terrorists to solve these sects. plzzzzzz people in the house what do think? Then prayer can also help us so let everybody here pray o.

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

only God can help Nigeria.wht benefit is killin soul.jonathan should do something.,

The issue of Boko Haram has nothing to do with terrorism or religion but political hypocrisy. I dont see those people as a religious sect but hungry people who are being used by politicians.

For them to say that western education is Haram is unfounded bcos, even the king of Saudi Arabia speaks English very fluently to show that he went to western schools. Also, the emerging best cable news in the world 'Al Jazeera' is located in Qutar, inside muslim country.

Dont bother yourself with this issue of Boko my sister bcos truth will come up one day.

It is both religious and political.  It is an direct protest from the North for losing the presidency.  That is why they are giving their tacit support to it and calling for dialogue.  At any rate, Nigeria cannot succumb to their antics.  Boko Haram will definitely fail.

We dont need any external in tervention, we will deal with it ourself. External intervention is not always the best, they have their own bad side and i dont think we can grable with it.
let join hands 2geda in dis country nd pray 4 boko haram 2 stop bombin our home, nut need 2 seek anoda help frm eny country praya can solve it.
With all your response there is a sigh of relief thanks ma good people on Vanguard Online Community
If we cannot handle the sect, then we are not worthy of our republic status.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
We dont need any external in tervention, we will deal with it ourself. External intervention is not always the best, they have their own bad side and i dont think we can grable with it.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service