The Killings up North will it help our nation at this crucial stage are they polically motivated.

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The North has been in the business of taking innocent souls at will and since there is little or nothing done to them in terms of punishement, they find it very easy to carry on.  I have said it times without number that if our brothers in the North are tired of this unholy union called Nigeria, they can back out.  I think it is better that way than to keep slaughtering fellow citizens for whatever reason I dont know.
i don't think backing out will solve any problem it will only give room for other tribes to clamor for their own and this may result to smth else. If the killings are poltically movivated then we should fish out the so called politician causing this unholy act.
That has always been my position,one Nigeria is a marriage of convenience.the North lost power and were crying like a baby despite holding that power for nearly 40 years.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
The North has been in the business of taking innocent souls at will and since there is little or nothing done to them in terms of punishement, they find it very easy to carry on.  I have said it times without number that if our brothers in the North are tired of this unholy union called Nigeria, they can back out.  I think it is better that way than to keep slaughtering fellow citizens for whatever reason I dont know.
Who is killing who? Initially the killings were targeted against southerners but of recent at the advent of the so called boko haram even the northerners are victims the latest being the ANPP governorship aspirant and seven others. This killings are no longer tribal but political, and unless something is done it will result to something else

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service