Bianca Ojukwu the new special Assistant on Diaspora Affairs.

i wonder wot her job will be like advising on dispersed Nigerians round d globe.

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see as a call to share in the booty or otherwise what would she advie on
Are we going to get lectures on how to live here?GEJ continues to waste public funds in irresponsible appointments.
It is one appointment that has no meaning at all.  This is a waste of public funds.
Probably she will advice GEJ to ask u guys to start paying tax for living abroad.

chris Ndu said:Are we going to get lectures on how to live here?GEJ continues to waste public funds in irresponsible appointments.
UK Govmt takes 20% of my salary in tax.i wish we have such govmt where ur tax works for u o

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Probably she will advice GEJ to ask u guys to start paying tax for living abroad.

chris Ndu said:Are we going to get lectures on how to live here?GEJ continues to waste public funds in irresponsible appointments.

there's already concerns dat d govt is large nd too much money is already wasted on irrelevant appointments bt Mr President dnt seem to agree by appointing another vote seeking useless appointments.

instead of cutting down on unnecessary spending, Mr. President is rather fuelling it d more.

hmmm...dis are signs of wot to come.

This is one thing you don't do in IGBO culture, Our Noble Ojukwu is lying in hospital, and the GEJ is appointing his dear wife into his cabinet. this is going contrary to the igbo man sense of being. May be GEJ have really bad advisers. He should have waited until Ikemba is back before doing this rubbish.

It is one appointment that has no meaning at all,its a waste of govt/public funds

http://nairabrain.com

welcome on board my lady

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service