The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts:

 Those with brains, but no religion,

 And those with religion, but no brains.

 

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well @ ed , it hasnt reached to the point of name calling , please i want to know those you claim that are in war with europeans?. I dont blame you because ''educated people without something tangible doing , consume themselves with theories''.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
ALICIA,if your picture then you are a european(pink woman).
You evil europeans brought the bible to keep my brothers and sisters in mental slavery.
They know very well there is no jesus christ and the bible is an allegory.
If the europeans beleive in heaven and hell,why then there so atrocities committed.
Europeans introduce PORNOGRAPHY,DRUGS,ALCHOHOL,GAMBLING,CHILD PROSTITUTION,GUNS,HUMAN TRAFFICKING,WARS,HOMOSEXUALITY just all the crimes on planet is by your people.
You are CRACKER with a REPTILIAN MIND SET.
You don't give a damn because BLACK PEOPLE are been enslaved by your recessive brothers.
Europeans killed more than 600 million black people during the so called slave trade you CRACKER.
They rape our MOTHERS and ROB us of everything,while you from this thuggery.
You and your retarded clowns will always pretend to be good to our ingnorant brothers for sex.
Your race there time is up and you'll go with them.
WE ARE AT WAR WITH EUROPEANS.
YOU ARE CRACKER,BIGOT AND A RETARDED CLOWN.
NO TIME FOR YOUR TYPE WITH RECESSIVE BRAINS.

ALICIA said:
@ Ed,i dont give a dam to what ever one immagen or think about the true religion. It is said that at the end time , the anti christs will be abound. those guys (authors) you mentioned and their books are being sponsored by some agent of darkness in other to make religion look ficticious. you only tell us those books that supported what you belive in and refused to talk about numerous of them that tells us what the truth is all about. I think it will also be better if you keep that you know to yourself and stop prosecuting religion therefore murdering christ for the second time. sorry for my wrong EngLish words if there is any. MAY YOU LIVE LONG IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AS YOU AGREE TO SPEAR HIM THE AGONY OF THE SECOND DEATH.
ALICIA,do you accept that all the ATTROCITIES ON EARTH are caused by your people europeans?
When they arrived in TASMANIA(AUSTRALIA)they KILLED every WOMAN,MAN and CHILD.
In AMERICA they KILLED almost all the NATIVES.
Luggard and their GANG KILLED more than 20 million NIGERIANS.
CECIL RHODES KILLED more than 30 million SOUTH AFRICANS.
This is just a tiny fraction of crimes committed by your european brothers.
IS THIS CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM?
I'LL BE BACK YOU.

ALICIA said:
well @ ed , it hasnt reached to the point of name calling , please i want to know those you claim that are in war with europeans?. I dont blame you because ''educated people without something tangible doing , consume themselves with theories''.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
ALICIA,if your picture then you are a european(pink woman).
You evil europeans brought the bible to keep my brothers and sisters in mental slavery.
They know very well there is no jesus christ and the bible is an allegory.
If the europeans beleive in heaven and hell,why then there so atrocities committed.
Europeans introduce PORNOGRAPHY,DRUGS,ALCHOHOL,GAMBLING,CHILD PROSTITUTION,GUNS,HUMAN TRAFFICKING,WARS,HOMOSEXUALITY just all the crimes on planet is by your people.
You are CRACKER with a REPTILIAN MIND SET.
You don't give a damn because BLACK PEOPLE are been enslaved by your recessive brothers.
Europeans killed more than 600 million black people during the so called slave trade you CRACKER.
They rape our MOTHERS and ROB us of everything,while you from this thuggery.
You and your retarded clowns will always pretend to be good to our ingnorant brothers for sex.
Your race there time is up and you'll go with them.
WE ARE AT WAR WITH EUROPEANS.
YOU ARE CRACKER,BIGOT AND A RETARDED CLOWN.
NO TIME FOR YOUR TYPE WITH RECESSIVE BRAINS.

ALICIA said:
@ Ed,i dont give a dam to what ever one immagen or think about the true religion. It is said that at the end time , the anti christs will be abound. those guys (authors) you mentioned and their books are being sponsored by some agent of darkness in other to make religion look ficticious. you only tell us those books that supported what you belive in and refused to talk about numerous of them that tells us what the truth is all about. I think it will also be better if you keep that you know to yourself and stop prosecuting religion therefore murdering christ for the second time. sorry for my wrong EngLish words if there is any. MAY YOU LIVE LONG IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AS YOU AGREE TO SPEAR HIM THE AGONY OF THE SECOND DEATH.
TUBIKIMI, The truth is bitter. When a lone fighter like you tells it like it is, you must expect barrages of insults from religious fanatics, and sadly, most Nigerians are. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims take religion like it is the last hope of man, even though for centuries, it has not solved any problems except that it continues to take more and more from their hard earned income, while the pastors and mullahs smile to the bank. For decades, we have heard of this END TIME, what a stupid idea. There is no end time...grow up people. As you read this article, many readers are calling me names, but who is the fool here? judge for yourself.

You see Tibikimi, Nigerians can be classified as the madding crowd where sense of reasoning is always at the opposite end. And this madding crowd cut across all classes, it includes professors, engineers, doctors etc etc. Look at the way we conduct elections for example, see the way people praise-worship Politicians just for crumbs dropped off for them from their own (people's) resources. How can a white man come and tell you that there is a saviour called JESUS CHRIST, drawn in his own (white man's) image and then ask you the black man to accept him as your saviour? The original people that came with such ridiculous theory also came with the brutal intention of taking our children as slaves. Worse still, the originators of the Catholic Church were known criminals who started the well known crime community called ITALIAN MAFIA, so why would any sane person accept any suggestions or pronouncements made by these criminals? Go to the Eastern part of Nigeria at least they are 90% catholics. Tufiakwa !!!

It doesnt get better on the Islamic sector too. Basically, you accept their belief or be killed. You can even get killed if you mistakenly spell the name of Muhammed wrongly!!! Thank God I know my spellings correctly, so I hope I am still safe. The Islamization and Arabization of Eqypt was a major assault on Africans and that should have provoked a continent-wide revolt against the Islamic invaders, instead, the religion spread like wild fire. Christianity and Islam, no matter how you view them, are FOREIGN beliefs which took their roots in Africa in the form of Violence, Slavery, Deceit and Thuggery. So what exactly makes these religions special? Unfortunately, because so many people are now making billions from it, they now have the wherewithalls to propagate this evil even more effectively, they have taken over most local TV stations on Sundays thank God I still have my cable. Imagine how rich Redeem, Deeper Life, Rema Chapel, and so on and so forth are these days???? Most or ALL of them started as poor teachers. Adegboye, Rema Chapel founder for example, started his church in Ilorin while riding an old rickety pick-up truck during his teaching days at Kwara State Polytechnic. Both Adeboye and Kumuyi from UNILAG were poor teachers too, now they are multi billionaires. How did they become so rich? of course by picking the pockets of the gullible, fanatical idiots amongst us. Honestly it is hard to blame them because they didnt force anyone to be slashing his/her incomes and dumping same into their bank accounts in the name of that so-called tithes and offerings, which could take as much as 10% of your income every single month !!! Yeah it goes to GOD? yeah right, fools, it goes to their pockets. They simply advertised and people believed them hook, line, and sinker. With this article Tibikimi, you are up against a nation of stupid fanaticism, its no use because they will never change. Sense of rationality is already thrown to the wind.
Tope Adeyinka,love you brother they are in a MENTAL LOCK DOWN.
BUT WE MUST TRY TO REACH OUT TO THOSE WHO ARE AWAKE AND LET THE SLEEPERS TO SLEEP.
PEACE AND LOVE.

Tope Adeyinka said:
TUBIKIMI, The truth is bitter. When a lone fighter like you tells it like it is, you must expect barrages of insults from religious fanatics, and sadly, most Nigerians are. Nigerians, both Christians and Muslims take religion like it is the last hope of man, even though for centuries, it has not solved any problems except that it continues to take more and more from their hard earned income, while the pastors and mullahs smile to the bank. For decades, we have heard of this END TIME, what a stupid idea. There is no end time...grow up people. As you read this article, many readers are calling me names, but who is the fool here? judge for yourself.

You see Tibikimi, Nigerians can be classified as the madding crowd where sense of reasoning is always at the opposite end. And this madding crowd cut across all classes, it includes professors, engineers, doctors etc etc. Look at the way we conduct elections for example, see the way people praise-worship Politicians just for crumbs dropped off for them from their own (people's) resources. How can a white man come and tell you that there is a saviour called JESUS CHRIST, drawn in his own (white man's) image and then ask you the black man to accept him as your saviour? The original people that came with such ridiculous theory also came with the brutal intention of taking our children as slaves. Worse still, the originators of the Catholic Church were known criminals who started the well known crime community called ITALIAN MAFIA, so why would any sane person accept any suggestions or pronouncements made by these criminals? Go to the Eastern part of Nigeria at least they are 90% catholics. Tufiakwa !!!

It doesnt get better on the Islamic sector too. Basically, you accept their belief or be killed. You can even get killed if you mistakenly spell the name of Muhammed wrongly!!! Thank God I know my spellings correctly, so I hope I am still safe. The Islamization and Arabization of Eqypt was a major assault on Africans and that should have provoked a continent-wide revolt against the Islamic invaders, instead, the religion spread like wild fire. Christianity and Islam, no matter how you view them, are FOREIGN beliefs which took their roots in Africa in the form of Violence, Slavery, Deceit and Thuggery. So what exactly makes these religions special? Unfortunately, because so many people are now making billions from it, they now have the wherewithalls to propagate this evil even more effectively, they have taken over most local TV stations on Sundays thank God I still have my cable. Imagine how rich Redeem, Deeper Life, Rema Chapel, and so on and so forth are these days???? Most or ALL of them started as poor teachers. Adegboye, Rema Chapel founder for example, started his church in Ilorin while riding an old rickety pick-up truck during his teaching days at Kwara State Polytechnic. Both Adeboye and Kumuyi from UNILAG were poor teachers too, now they are multi billionaires. How did they become so rich? of course by picking the pockets of the gullible, fanatical idiots amongst us. Honestly it is hard to blame them because they didnt force anyone to be slashing his/her incomes and dumping same into their bank accounts in the name of that so-called tithes and offerings, which could take as much as 10% of your income every single month !!! Yeah it goes to GOD? yeah right, fools, it goes to their pockets. They simply advertised and people believed them hook, line, and sinker. With this article Tibikimi, you are up against a nation of stupid fanaticism, its no use because they will never change. Sense of rationality is already thrown to the wind.
ALICIA,i am back.
Your brothers the europeans are LIARS,MURDERERS AND THIEVES.
1.Remember the DARWIN THEORY,that BLACKMAN evolve from apes?
REALITY-----Darwin was a member the secret society and had access to SECRET DOCUMENTS STOLEN FROM THE TEMPLE IN ABYDOS.
IF you don't know Abydos is in ALKEBULAN(AFRICA)In that TEMPLE the documents showed that the EUROPEAN WAS CREATED BY THE BLACKMAN.
THEY ARE CALLED THE TAMA-HU.Now you know DARWIN is LIAR.
2.YOUR BROTHERS SAID AFRICANS ARE SAVAGE AND BARBARIC,THIS IS WHAT THEY TOLD THE WORLD.
REALITY-----WE THE MOORS(BLACKMAN)BUILT THE FIRST SCHOOL IN SPAIN FOR THE EUROPEANS.WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SPEAK.WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO HAVE A BATH.WE EDUCATED YOU.YOU WERE LIVING IN THE CAUCASIAN MOUNTAIN CAVES.YOU ARE CAVEMEN,BARBARIC AND UNCULTURED.
YOU HAVE ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR.IF YOU ARE CIVILIZE,PLEASE EXPLAIN PORNOGRPHY.ONLY THE INSANE MIND CAN COME UP WITH SUCH AN IDEA.
LET ME GIVE YOU A QUOTE FROM YOUR BROTHER RUDOLF STEINER;WRITE THIS IN YOUR SOUL THAT YOUR MATERIALISTIC IS COMING TO AN END.
YOUR RACE AND YOUR TIME IS OVER.TAKE MY WORDS.YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH DAMAGE TO OTHERS AND TO THE EARTH AND GODS ARE BACK TO TAKE YOU OUT.THEY ARE BLACK GODS.YOUR TIME IS UP.
WHY SHOULD ANYBODY IN HIS/HER RIGHT FRAME OF BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE EUROPEANS?YOU ARE CRIMINALS.
The great arch deceiver, (The white race) were taught by their father, Yakub, 6,000 years ago, how to teach that God is a spirit (spook) and not a man. In the grafting of his people, (the white race), Mr. Yakub taught his people to contend with us over the reality of God by asking us of the whereabouts of that first One (God) who created the heavens and the earth, and that, Yakub said, we cannot do. Well, we all know that there was a God in the beginning that created all these things and do know that He does not exist today but we know again that from that God the person of God continued until today in His people, and today a Supreme One (God) has appeared among us with the same infinite wisdom to bring about a complete change.
This is He whom I preach and teach you to believe and obey. The devil calls Him a Mystery God but yet claim that He begot a son by Mary. They call on you and me to take this Son of Mary for a God, who was a man before and after His death. Yet they deny the coming of God to be a man. If Jesus were a Son of God, what about Moses and the other prophets? Were they not His Sons since they were His prophets?
If this people (the white race) would teach you truth which has been revealed , they would be hastening their own doom, for they were not created to teach us the truth but rather to teach us falsehood (just contrary to the truth).
It stands true that they are enemies of the truth by their ever warring against the truth.
ALICIA YOU AND YOUR RACE ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS.YOU CAN SHED YOUR CROCODILE TEARS TO HELL WITH YOU.
HOW MANY OF OUR BELOVED MOTHERS AND FATHERS WERE MURDERED AND THROWN OVERBOARD ON SEAS DURING THE SLAVE TRADE SUCKER.
YOU ARE FLY IN MY EYES.DON'T DEAL WITH ME.STAY FAR FROM MY TYPE.THE GAME IS ON.WE ARE HERE FOR REALITY NOT YOUR SILLY GAMES.
YOU ARE LIARS.

ALICIA said:
@ Ed,i dont give a dam to what ever one immagen or think about the true religion. It is said that at the end time , the anti christs will be abound. those guys (authors) you mentioned and their books are being sponsored by some agent of darkness in other to make religion look ficticious. you only tell us those books that supported what you belive in and refused to talk about numerous of them that tells us what the truth is all about. I think it will also be better if you keep that you know to yourself and stop prosecuting religion therefore murdering christ for the second time. sorry for my wrong EngLish words if there is any. MAY YOU LIVE LONG IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AS YOU AGREE TO SPEAR HIM THE AGONY OF THE SECOND DEATH.
Sunday Alidu,the bible is not divine and was written by the HEBREWS ok.
I'll simply say to you as a brother, that you are waisting your energy for something that never existed.
All the names in the bible and the koran are FICTICIOUS CHARACTERS.
The bible is telling a story about the UNIVERSE and YOUR physical body.
Please go to learn and open your mind.

Peace.

Sunday Alidu said:
YOU MAY THINK THAT IT IS NOT GOING TO BE BUT IT WILL BE
A story was told of a madman who visits a restaurant anytime he is hungry. Each time he goes with a plate and a dagger and points the dagger at the woman who owns the restaurant and say "Woman, Food! You may think that it is not going to be, but it may be." This happened so many times and the woman against her will, must give this madman food.She got fed up and reported the matter to her husband. Her husband was infuriated and told his wife that he will bring the ugly saga to an end.

This madman came as usual pointing his dagger to the woman and said: "Woman, Food! you may think that it is not going to be, but it may be. Her husband called his bluff and told him to get out. The madman descended on this man with his dagger and hacked him to death. After that he pointed the dagger at the woman again and requested for food. The woman though distressed, gave him food.

What a pathetic story, but the truth is that most people today do not believe that there is everlasting torment in hell fire if they do not turn away from their sins. My brothers and sisters, God does not bluff. __For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: " I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. Where is the wise man? Where is the Scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? (1 Corinthians 1:18-20). Don't pitch yourself in a battle against the LORD because you will lose with impunity. Instead repent today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before it becomes too late. Don't allow the philosophies of this world to deceive you not to believe the message of salvation in the Bible. Let me assure you that the message of the gospel you are working against is your singular ticket to enter into everlasting glory and unending enjoyment in heaven. Thanks for reading. Pass this message across to others.
ED is right abt alicia and her brothers from europ. no nothing good/positive/truth divine can come out the white skin race. recently american and europ are turning the world upside down, same sex marriage, abortion freedom of this and that, right of a child, right of women, all of this crap has bring nothing good to our society than disagreement.
islam and christainity are foreign whether we in nigeria like it or not. and i dont believe in the white skin for once.
heaven and hell: illusion or real!
no body in his right thinking mind would believe in either except for the promise or punishment of it.
so the saying: IT IS BETTER TO BELIEVE , LIVE AND DIE LIKE THERE'S GOD, AND FIND OUT THAT THERE'S GOD, THAN NOT BELIEVING ,LIVE AND DIE LIKE THERE'S NO GOD, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THERE'S. SAME THING TO 'HEAVEN AND HELL'
we believe in all these for fear of not going to hell if it exist. and go to heaven if it exist aswell.
but ALICIA and ur cohort , u are all silly, idiot and deceiver.

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
Sunday Alidu,the bible is not divine and was written by the HEBREWS ok.
I'll simply say to you as a brother, that you are waisting your energy for something that never existed.
All the names in the bible and the koran are FICTICIOUS CHARACTERS.
The bible is telling a story about the UNIVERSE and YOUR physical body.
Please go to learn and open your mind.

Peace.

Sunday Alidu said:
YOU MAY THINK THAT IT IS NOT GOING TO BE BUT IT WILL BE
A story was told of a madman who visits a restaurant anytime he is hungry. Each time he goes with a plate and a dagger and points the dagger at the woman who owns the restaurant and say "Woman, Food! You may think that it is not going to be, but it may be." This happened so many times and the woman against her will, must give this madman food.She got fed up and reported the matter to her husband. Her husband was infuriated and told his wife that he will bring the ugly saga to an end.

This madman came as usual pointing his dagger to the woman and said: "Woman, Food! you may think that it is not going to be, but it may be. Her husband called his bluff and told him to get out. The madman descended on this man with his dagger and hacked him to death. After that he pointed the dagger at the woman again and requested for food. The woman though distressed, gave him food.

What a pathetic story, but the truth is that most people today do not believe that there is everlasting torment in hell fire if they do not turn away from their sins. My brothers and sisters, God does not bluff. __For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: " I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. Where is the wise man? Where is the Scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? (1 Corinthians 1:18-20). Don't pitch yourself in a battle against the LORD because you will lose with impunity. Instead repent today and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour before it becomes too late. Don't allow the philosophies of this world to deceive you not to believe the message of salvation in the Bible. Let me assure you that the message of the gospel you are working against is your singular ticket to enter into everlasting glory and unending enjoyment in heaven. Thanks for reading. Pass this message across to others.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service