I am disturbed that Amodu has been demoted. He has started a job and i taught you have to allow him to finished before you can accused him of wrong doing or inefficiency. In life one learn faster when he made an error. This we should allow him to do but it seems the run-him-down syndrome in Nigeria is just alive. Many people his achievement is a fluke that the eagle qualified and reached the semi in nations cup by wobling and fumbling. Anyway i can not say it is a lie but he did it and he has to reap from his job or who is praying to start very well and never ´chop´. I will like us to appeal on the powerful men in the football arena to leave this man alone and give him chance to use the world cup to grow. All these coach been mentioning have less achievement than Shuaib apart from they are white and coach in Europe. They are jobless that is why they can take african team to world cup. Let us try Arsene Wenger, Alex Ferguson. Capello, Pelligrini, even Guadiola non of these will look twice. Please let us leave Amodu alone so that we can even be proud to have produced world cup coach from nigeria by ourself for once. He is definitely learning and lots of home coaches too. We as nigerian should even be proud that an home grown coach can achieve and qualify us for world cup and participate there. we have ali given white-men all of our resources and enjoyments, none live in Ajegunle and Ketu like all of us . Amodu is our opportunity to exert ourself in the world of football, he might end up been the first export to europe as a coach. We have to think.LET HIM GO, says the Lord.

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please Mr Adeolaganni the almighty God didnt appoint Mr AMODU as Super Eagles coach. Nff imposed Amodu on us. So pls stop using God's name. We the soccer loving Nigerians know very well that Amodu is not a good coach. Pls didnt you watch the Nations CUP? Amodu will not take eagles to the world cup thus says the soccer loving Nigerians!!!
Ngozi, i don´t know what you´re doing but i believe you have the hope of been at the top one day. how will you accept after many years of toiling somebody now says a white man will be better on that post. The nations cup matches shows that if Amodu was never presurised we could have won the cup. Have you ever watched Italy play in the world cups, even in 1984 when we played against them and when they won the cup?Did you read the memo or article of Chritian Chukwu? You can not tell me anybody love soccer more than him in Nigeria. He said that coaches are appointed near or close to competitions and at the end people want miracles. Also, coaches were not given enough time to perform, they were engaged and disengaged within short period. He added that the pressure on Amodu to reach the semi-final or lose the ticket to take the eagle to world cup, could have forced him to ensure he won matches by all means rather than concetrate on tacticals. Did you know Amodu when he was coaching BCC of Gboko or when he coached El Kanem clubs? How can a man qualify us two times and will not be allow to reap. You better imagine that it could be you tommorrow. How many nigerians abroad have refused to come and contribute for fear of degeneration. Amodu is a strong guy, men.

NGOZI AJAEGBU said:
Please Mr Adeolaganni the almighty God didnt appoint Mr AMODU as Super Eagles coach. Nff imposed Amodu on us. So pls stop using God's name. We the soccer loving Nigerians know very well that Amodu is not a good coach. Pls didnt you watch the Nations CUP? Amodu will not take eagles to the world cup thus says the soccer loving Nigerians!!!
Come on why are you guys talking like this? Amodu failed and it is right that he has being fired. He is not a good Coach, let him go and get trained.

adeolaganni said:
Ngozi, i don´t know what you´re doing but i believe you have the hope of been at the top one day. how will you accept after many years of toiling somebody now says a white man will be better on that post. The nations cup matches shows that if Amodu was never presurised we could have won the cup. Have you ever watched Italy play in the world cups, even in 1984 when we played against them and when they won the cup?Did you read the memo or article of Chritian Chukwu? You can not tell me anybody love soccer more than him in Nigeria. He said that coaches are appointed near or close to competitions and at the end people want miracles. Also, coaches were not given enough time to perform, they were engaged and disengaged within short period. He added that the pressure on Amodu to reach the semi-final or lose the ticket to take the eagle to world cup, could have forced him to ensure he won matches by all means rather than concetrate on tacticals. Did you know Amodu when he was coaching BCC of Gboko or when he coached El Kanem clubs? How can a man qualify us two times and will not be allow to reap. You better imagine that it could be you tommorrow. How many nigerians abroad have refused to come and contribute for fear of degeneration. Amodu is a strong guy, men.
NGOZI AJAEGBU said:
i am sure this fellow has never watch super eagles play under amodu or he is directly related to amodu or he or she is paid by amodu to put up this pathetic passage..what is wrong with white coach coaching us?if england can hire a foreign coach why cant we?isnt football about winning and getting the best game?when westerhoff is doing it with eagles i bet you will be laughing your sick head off in smiles.is it only bcc gboko and elkanemi you know amodu coached?those clubs that he handled only recently that end up at the bottom of the league are not worth mention ?soccer loving nigerians nearly died of high blood pressure and they automatically turn into prayer warriors while watching eagles qualified for world cup and nations cup.let me tell you,amodu should have been fired before nations cup..everyone thought that nigeria,comparing the calibre of countries group with us willhave a smooth sail but no..we were almost eliminated thanks to tunisians ..and he was given the second chance to prove himself and show us what he can do with nations cup and what did he do?hoping on luck and playing a flat,underrated football till a weak ghana send us packing..amodu has nothing to offer us and we are not going anywhere with him,you can hear the players themselves..ok
I cried to hear my people talking of another citizen like this. England hired the best coach in the world at that particular time and their rating has never improved at all since. Amodu qualification to the world cup was better than france, more better than portugal, etc who have to play best losers. The qualification was thesame with Argentina who is been coached by the best modern player in the world. All these teams i mentioned have players who play in the top teams in the world i.e europe, anyway. Nigerians have no player playing in top teams as of today, none including Osaze who plays in russia under ´good coach´and they have never played in the champions. My brother, you have to accept that you can be our export tommorrow, it is somebody else opportunity today and you are denying him. You are always been hoodwinked by white skinned.

tony said:
i am sure this fellow has never watch super eagles play under amodu or he is directly related to amodu or he or she is paid by amodu to put up this pathetic passage..what is wrong with white coach coaching us?if england can hire a foreign coach why cant we?isnt football about winning and getting the best game?when westerhoff is doing it with eagles i bet you will be laughing your sick head off in smiles.is it only bcc gboko and elkanemi you know amodu coached?those clubs that he handled only recently that end up at the bottom of the league are not worth mention ?soccer loving nigerians nearly died of high blood pressure and they automatically turn into prayer warriors while watching eagles qualified for world cup and nations cup.let me tell you,amodu should have been fired before nations cup..everyone thought that nigeria,comparing the calibre of countries group with us willhave a smooth sail but no..we were almost eliminated thanks to tunisians ..and he was given the second chance to prove himself and show us what he can do with nations cup and what did he do?hoping on luck and playing a flat,underrated football till a weak ghana send us packing..amodu has nothing to offer us and we are not going anywhere with him,you can hear the players themselves..ok
Sink or swim in the world cup, sometimes it's just best to take one's lumps and think about the long-term picture, I'd think it would help. Maybe get some advisors but go homegrown.

I don't know if Nigeria's position might be the way, the North Koreans with a North Korean coach lit up the 1966 World Cup.

Clearly, it is the style of Amodu's teams that has people concerned.
In the first place Amodu should not be allowed to hold that post as the Chief Coach. Amodu does not read matches nor give good changes in a match. Honestly, without those pressures he had I think we will not reach that stage as Third position. I don’t hate him as person but he lacks many things. He himself knows that but he hardly believe you, that was the only problems he has. For me, he ought to be remove from the Super Eagles Crew completely.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service