America grouping nigeria as on watch list due to one man problem

i was thinking about this but only i dont know if iam wrong to read that we are now on a watch list by the world has it come to that? i beg to know my nigerian friends opinion to that

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we are. The Yemenese authorities say that the boy got his bombing device in Nigeria and you know offcourse that the boy has been talking to the American investigators who will definitely make him to say all that he knows. Again you know that the US has been saying that there are al qaeda recruiting grounds in nigeria and our government has not done anything about it all the while. My brother, it has unfortunately come to that.
Mr emeka thx for this ur correct ideal now i know u are realy corrent with info, and i can now agreed with u, now u c in any part of europ or border one drop a niga pass infact one is also a suspect tht means our government has sold us off our littel respect.
I am afraid the normal people in Nigeria have not been governed as there are no governance in the country. There are gangsters impersonating as Government. Had there been a credible government in Nigeria the polity will have been well represented both home and abroad. What those illiterate that govern Nigeria don't understand is good foreign policy yield good interest both home and abroad. Thieves looting the treasury and bringing it to foreign banks does not give you credibility. Nigeria has been sold out. There are internal terrorists who have gone on the rampage for years in the north and nothing has been done by the government. Another comical event is what is unfolding now with the President. Where in a civilised world will you have a president disappear for 2 months and it is business as usual? You get the same feed of garbage. Tony Blair went on Holiday to Italy for few weeks and John Prescott took over all functions of the Prime Minister including Prime Minister questions time. In the recent farouk case, Obama spoke to the American Citizens that the buck stops with him and as a result of the lapse they will revamp the process. What is Nigeria doing to improve? Laws are borne out of failures. Reason so that repetition does not occur again via the same method. In Nigeria there are no credible arms of government. Most or all the parties do not have internal democratic principles. The members are not elected. They are picked by the cabals and when they get into office they are controlled by the cabals. This is why they have to loot cos the cabal want 100 times his or her investment.
Hallo my big brother Balogun ur speach is tauchabel infact is like u are in the mind of every nigeria home and abroad cuz we seat and descuse nigeria destination and could u belive me that it takes us hours but with out no good conclussion? if u see the way nigerians are taking refuges in other countries like Irak,iran,lebia,iam not saying europ cuz tht one is nigeria paradisse and dream but i dont know if we have a future hope at all.
My brother Balogun, There is no stopping if you wish to think of the gangstars that govern this nation of ours. The question now is who will safe Nigeria? Definitely not a politician. No honest guy with a mission will succeed in nigerian elections because there are no elections. The honest guy would not spend M30 Naira to run for an election. It is only the criminals that will do that. So, the idiots and thieves will continue to mess around with this nation for as long as demoCRAZY lasts. All we need is just one JJ Rawlence to clean up the system and instil fear and discipline. Buhari would have done it in the 80's but he sent them to jail and IBB in his infinite wisdom released them all and they are back and more determined to sink the country.

shehu balogun said:
I am afraid the normal people in Nigeria have not been governed as there are no governance in the country. There are gangsters impersonating as Government. Had there been a credible government in Nigeria the polity will have been well represented both home and abroad. What those illiterate that govern Nigeria don't understand is good foreign policy yield good interest both home and abroad. Thieves looting the treasury and bringing it to foreign banks does not give you credibility. Nigeria has been sold out. There are internal terrorists who have gone on the rampage for years in the north and nothing has been done by the government. Another comical event is what is unfolding now with the President. Where in a civilised world will you have a president disappear for 2 months and it is business as usual? You get the same feed of garbage. Tony Blair went on Holiday to Italy for few weeks and John Prescott took over all functions of the Prime Minister including Prime Minister questions time. In the recent farouk case, Obama spoke to the American Citizens that the buck stops with him and as a result of the lapse they will revamp the process. What is Nigeria doing to improve? Laws are borne out of failures. Reason so that repetition does not occur again via the same method. In Nigeria there are no credible arms of government. Most or all the parties do not have internal democratic principles. The members are not elected. They are picked by the cabals and when they get into office they are controlled by the cabals. This is why they have to loot cos the cabal want 100 times his or her investment.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service