Once beaten they say,is twice shy...This association of ancients has reared its weak,defeated and ugly head again,Unfortunately we are not ignorant of the fact that,everyone of its agenda is usually heavily laced with political undertones,it is very true that we need a lasting solution to the crisis in Jos,Bauchi and Borno states respectively,but anything coming from these "ELDER STATESMEN" like the greek will say,it is 'eirön' a dissembler...why is this sudden call at this time for a meeting behind closed doors?...Northerners,beware! They have never had our interest at heart..you doubting me?..look at the 'trench' between the members of ACF and yourself..is that not the widest in Nigeria?..whether we believe it or not,the masses in southern and western parts of this country are better off than us....if you still cannot see these things,then you probably are truly blind or you are a classical sychophant..an unrepentant apologist or a parrasite(scum)..Jonathan..sir,shine your eyes!!!

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I deduce 4rm ur piece u are 4rm the North central. And I know how bad u feel abt these developments. Well,I'm of the opinion that the middle beltans as a body dissociate themselves from this ACF. How possible is this?
Mr Mavos,i want to believe that you will agree with me if i say that the middle belt is the most neglected and abuesd part of Nigeria-reason is,you have foolishly danced to the rythm of the North with all your might,this same bunch who will call you 'ARNA' will in same breath call you their 'brothers' as long as it suits their whims......your Elders in the middle belt voluntarily became pawns in this power game in exchange for 'porrigde' to your detriment...disassociation?...NOT YET UHURU!...you've still alot to do...Brother,we are very related!..........Am from the north-east..thanks

Mavos said:
I deduce 4rm ur piece u are 4rm the North central. And I know how bad u feel abt these developments. Well,I'm of the opinion that the middle beltans as a body dissociate themselves from this ACF. How possible is this?
The so called Elder Statesmen from ACF are elderly indeed.  That is why they are more often confused and in their confused state, they open their mouths wide to the utter bewilderment of our northern brothers nay the entire nation.  They should rather note that the people whom they claim to speak for are doubting their sincerity. 

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service