ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION. PLEASE LET THEM LIVE.

some times ago when the issue of one nigerian ex-governor who married to an egypian minor came on news , it attracted condemnations from about 95 % nigerians , calling himall sort of names like  an evil man, a monster , pedophile ,religion fanatic and so on , but i personally called him a child abuser. like wise some of the related cases of child abuses like that. There is one of the child abuses many of us secretly took parts in, either  directly or indirectly hoping that no one saw/see us . I want to tell each an every one of us that nothing is hiding under the sun . If you are not being seen by human , remember that the mighty God above is watching us and that one day we shall give acount of how we live this life to him . Termination of pregnacy is a very big crime against humanity and as such should be seen as another way of child abuse because life started at the first formation of futose no matter seconds, minute, hour, days or months that it lasted . AGAIN , i want to let us know that any abortion we helped directly or indirectly in carring out , makes us a murderer. Be it that we gave ordinaly advice ,medical advice, money , sugestion , sheltering/haboring the perpetrator  in your house during the period of carrying that act , also make you a murderer unless on a medical condition that the expectant mother might die while delivering her baby. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE VOICELESS LET HELP IN SPEAKING FOR THEM AS OUR LEADERS OF TOMMOROW. WHEN CONSIDERING THIS, ONE SHOULD THINK OF WHERE HE/SHE , WOULD HAVE BEEN IF HIS/HER OWN MOTHER TRADED ON THAT PATH OF ABORTION. PLEASE LET THEM LIVE.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ALICIA

What would happen if .eg. You got Raped and impregnated by an HIV positive carrying Man
Will you abort the child or put the childs fate in your god's hands??
ALICIA said:
@ EDVIN , IN MANY ADVANCED COUNTRIES, CASES LIKE THAT DO ARISE THOUGH IT WASNT IN RAPE SITUATION AND IN MOST CASES, THE CHILD WERE BORN WITHOUT BEING CONTERMINATED EVEN THOUGH THE MOTHER IS A CARRIER BUT THAT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK FROM MEDICS. SO ABORTING THE CHILD CANT EVEN STOP THE VICTIM OF BEING INFECTED. I HAVE SEEN A CASE LIKE THAT AND BOTH THE MOTHER AND HER NEW BORN WERE SAVE FROM HIV. HAVING SAY THAT REMEMBER MY STATEMENT SAID ONLY ON HEALTH SITUATION AS BEING STATED BY MANY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD THAT PROHIBIT ABORTION.
A good Solution will be :A giant Condom :-)
I wholly agree with Alicia on her take on abortion. Let me add this: If you are not married, and you do not want to keep that pregnancy (even if you are married), stay away from sex. When a man and a woman meet to have sexual intercourse, the result is pregnancy. It is just like someone who goes to the market, the aim is to buy and sell. I echo Alicia's end path: LET THEM LEAVE. They have the right to live.
Once upon a time , a sane man impregnanted an insane woman, later the sane man asked the insane woman to abort the pregnancy, the woman asked the man so you really want me to carry out abortion , and the man answered yes and the woman asked him again between two of us who is insane , but the man left the question unanswered untill the baby were born and the woman named her baby boy kettle. After the saying ( a kettle that is calling pot black).
Thank u Mother for not committing ABORTION. If u had, i would'nt have been here reading ALICIA'S GOSPEL OF SAINT ABORTION.
take this write up to usa and and europ including your country that has legalized abortion and same sex marriage, we are still far better in time of moral life than the west

Very difficult question.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service