This bombing of a thiing is gettn out of hand.. I think is right time the NIGERIAN GOVT. Do d right thing; day by day life are been lost for no reasonable course, everyday i see people crying for their love once.. Are we just going 2 seat with our hands on our chest and wait for the worst 2 happen. For CHRIST SAKE! President Goodluck, please swallow ur past and the past of others and ask them 2 name their price, so that boko haram can leave us in peace.....help me ask them.

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they have spelt out what they want: complete Islamization of the entire North and by extension, Nigeria.  So there is no point asking them what they want again.

What they want is a waste of time cause they don't have any objective, goal, or vision. They are but blood shocking beast and monster! They should be eliminated from the human surface! Thats justice for their damage to our country! But the question is: "how eager and sincere our Government is to bring justice?" we must rise to our feet! Enough is enough!

Sure they can't achieve that but the concern now is the innocent lives being wasted. The government has not showm enough commitment to the fight against terrorism.

I agreed with u. Lives have been wasted and still wasting. Tears rolls down from my eyes each day innocent lives are being wasted from d blood shocking beast and monster. May the tears of mine and many others vindicate us in jesus name! Amen!

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Sure they can't achieve that but the concern now is the innocent lives being wasted. The government has not showm enough commitment to the fight against terrorism.

That is 2ru but dont u think that making the north in nigerians complete islam will definitely divide this country apart?
If that is exactly what they want i think the government should look at the massive death of innocent people, burning of churches and homes; and atleast grant their request becos i don't see any reasonable contribution from the north towards the development of the country.

You will agree with me the average Northern muslim is tacitly in support of Boko haram.  But they have refused to come out in the open to say it.  If they consider their religion superior to anyone else's religion, they can back out of the federation.  I am not sure other regions in this country need the north more than the north needs them. 

nwaugbo vincent chibueze said:

That is 2ru but dont u think that making the north in nigerians complete islam will definitely divide this country apart?
If that is exactly what they want i think the government should look at the massive death of innocent people, burning of churches and homes; and atleast grant their request becos i don't see any reasonable contribution from the north towards the development of the country.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service