Aba has become worst than Sodom. Pleas we need to pray for the commercial city of "Gods own state". There's a call for action!!!

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I told my members 2 sundays ago that part of our programs every sunday is to interceed for Aba.Seeing is becoming of it.
autoinsurancepage.co.cc
Good news: this website (======= http://www.clothes6.us =======) we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept cash or credit card payments, free transport. You can try oh, will make you satisfied.
Prayers???? come on all we need now is action not prayers
My guy, Prayer is the key. Is only prayer that can solve Aba problems

Maazi Tochukwu Ezeoke said:
action in what form, explain more better

ThankGod Thomas said:
My guy, Prayer is the key. Is only prayer that can solve Aba problems

Maazi Tochukwu Ezeoke said:
It is political
Abia people are the most useless set of human beings. They put themselves in this mess by allowing a well known miscreant to become their governor. My people have a proverb that say "whatever a snake will beget must be long". What we see today is a decadence that started in the early seventies when well known armed robbers and ritualists started becoming Ezes. It is these ritualist ezes that installed the murderous gang who finally created kidnappers and assassins whom them used to achieve and sustain their political power. Well these things happen every time in the evolution of man. What remains is for any of the living-dead Abians to know that they could still die gallantly by rising up to drive out these miscreants from the state.
I know that our God never sleep nor slumber. Those behind d scene must 1 day b revealed by a powr dt is stronger than theirs. People r heartless! For God's sake.
God has given us everything. We need not to pray and disturb God. We only need to change our attitudes and our inbourn criminal tendencies.
Bros, i blv dt it's only wt prayers that our actions can b carried out successfully. Dnt u think so? Anyway, we thank God 4d latest development. People can now eat & wash their hands in their various homes unlike when they wr running wt meal on their hands.
Bros, i blv dt it's only wt prayers that our actions can b carried out successfully. Dnt u think so? Anyway, we thank God 4d latest development. People can now eat & wash their hands in their various homes unlike when they wr running wt meal on their hands.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service