let pray for the best cos nigerian needs a leader who has fire in his stomach and humanity in his heart. Come 2011

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we have prayed and we know who will avoid,we will pray more to know who to vote for.myself and many more out there will do everything to avoid IBB,BUHARI.they misruled before and they will destroy what we have now.the rest i will ask Nigerians to decide
My friend, Prayer is good but many Nigerians pray amiss. As you are praying for a leader who has fire in his stomach and humanity in his heart. Come 2011 some people are joining hands praying for nigeria not to go forward for exanple PHCN staff praying against privatization the Government is trying to push through. We Nigerians Can Pray till our eyes turn blue, if we dont change our perspective to life ...sorry mate, nothing will change
While we pray, we should also keep our eyes wide open to avoid voting for wolves in sheep clothing. We have been fooled enough. This is the time to think and to take proper decision.
In as much as we need a good leader, I would like to remind you that all of us have a role to play in the choice of a good leader. If we pray all day and fail to use our votes wisely, good leadership will continue to elude us. Faith without works is dead.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service