1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500 micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects, so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9 hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10 minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution. Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the corona virus around the pharynx (landslide-Jw.) And prevent it from entering the lungs.
This is really informative post, I am working for Carolina Demolition Services which provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after a fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions.