1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500 micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects, so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9 hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10 minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution. Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the corona virus around the pharynx (landslide-Jw.) And prevent it from entering the lungs.
While we are still at home taking all necessary precaution to stay safe with family we should also check out this blog post on the best travel backpack to for any vacation in 2020
This article is a guide to choosing the Best Travel Backpack for 2 weeks 2020 guide. You don’t want to be like Mr. Bean who had to cut his trousers, towel and even toothpaste just for it to fit into that tiny suitcase of his or probably you are someone like me who hates dragging an extra bag but yet wouldn’t want to leave any essential thing behind. Hence the reason why you are on this page. No worries, I got you covered.
Duration of the trip?
Adventure or business trip?
Means of traveling?
Season of the year?
Size of a backpack?
Did you answer that? No? You should! Answering those questions may likely draw you a step closer to the Best Travel backpack you may need. For example, traveling during winter season requires a must water-resistant backpack and extra winter clothing which therefore determine the size of the Travel Backpack you may need.