Did u recieve any pm from Rose grandson, offering u work in Canada? She/he claimed to be manager of omni mont royal hotel Canada. If yes, plz ignor the msg now or u may enter 419 box. I post this warning bcos i love u and recieve the msg too. Rose grandson has many names and many numbers but uses the same e-mail. Sometimes she/he answer Rose christiana or Rose paul. omni mont royal hotel must have a website but she/he choose yahoo.ca that was her/his 1st failure. She/he had posted the same msg in many forums and blogs. The content of her/his msg was not autantic if u preview it well. For u to believe me more that Rose **** is a 419, check this link: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6838 (READ EVERYTHING THERE IF U WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS POST)

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the warning.
Thanks for this important information.  I received an appointment letter from this hotel two years ago but before then I had discovered it was fraud.  So let every one beware especially job seekers.
Thank you. But can u tell me what she did.
I was offered an employment in Canada and was asked to send some money in dollars for my visa.  But I was able to decode their mission.  I told them that all I needed from them was a letter of introduction to the Canadian embassy in Nigeria coupled with the offer of employment, then the visa would be issued to me if they were genuine.  They stopped further communication with me.

Emma Onukwue said:
Thank you. But can u tell me what she did.
To me it's very hard for someone to trick me with this kind of information. First if u search other forums, u will notice the inconsistency in her message, and also the name of that hotel she claim to be manager will quickly reveal the fraud. In fact go to fraudwatchs.org and see what the victims says
You might be careful but some others will fall prey, so this warning call is very appropriate.

Kane ga said:
To me it's very hard for someone to trick me with this kind of information. First if u search other forums, u will notice the inconsistency in her message, and also the name of that hotel she claim to be manager will quickly reveal the fraud. In fact go to fraudwatchs.org and see what the victims says
Everyone should just be very careful.  She is not the only one, there are dozens of them on the net, sending scam mails.

Kane ga said:
To me it's very hard for someone to trick me with this kind of information. First if u search other forums, u will notice the inconsistency in her message, and also the name of that hotel she claim to be manager will quickly reveal the fraud. In fact go to fraudwatchs.org and see what the victims says
Just keep your eyes open.  Each time you receive a mail from a beautiful girl requesting you to reply through her private mail box and promising to send you her pictures, just be careful, it is scam.  They have just one pattern of writing.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
You might be careful but some others will fall prey, so this warning call is very appropriate.

Kane ga said:
To me it's very hard for someone to trick me with this kind of information. First if u search other forums, u will notice the inconsistency in her message, and also the name of that hotel she claim to be manager will quickly reveal the fraud. In fact go to fraudwatchs.org and see what the victims says

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service