All Discussions Tagged 'year' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adult Education Project Topics 2018

1. FACTORS MOTIVATING ADULT LEARNERS PARTICIPATION IN FUNCTIONAL LITERACY PROGRAMMES» Education is the industry that produces manpower for…

Started by Nengolong Samuel

0 Feb 21, 2018

COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS WITH ABSTRACT 2018

1.DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR FARM MANAGEMENT USING MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTROD…

1 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by PROJECTandMATERIALS

Complete Research Projects, Topics and Materials for 1,000 naira ONLY

1kProject.com is an online resource centre where you find complete final year project work for the award of BSc, MSc, HND and Diploma. With…

0 Jun 27, 2017

FINAL YEAR STUDENT PROJECT TOPICS - FREE CHAPTER 1 AND ABSTRACT AND MORE

SuccessProject.com.ng – Final Year Student Project Topics, is a platform that provides final year students project topics and research work…

0 Jun 27, 2017

Computer science final year project topic format

There are different structures for a final year project report, but good ones should always follow a format similar to the following:Table…

Started by Nonso Valentine

2 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Henry Ubani

VEMMA Ambassador Ken Stewart Coming to >>>N.i.g.e.r.i.a<<< March 10th! Act Now!

To All My Team Members, VEMMA Ambassador and network marketing expert Ken "the-MLM-Professor" Stewart, the highest ranked achiever in VEMM…

Started by FRANCIS A. NDUKWE

0 Mar 11, 2014

FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS DOWNLOAD

Are you writing your project at the moment or you will soon yours soon? Whatever the case is,i have decided to take some time to compile s…

Started by CYNTHIA KRUKRU

0 May 21, 2013

Send Free Unlimited Sms Worldwide

Hi peopleFound this site to send Free Unlimited SMS to any Number in Nigeria and any country worldwide.Today, i sent over 40 messages for f…

Started by adanimagbagbe

1 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by adanimagbagbe

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service