All Discussions Tagged 'time' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Manage Your Time When Writing an Undergraduate Research Paper

Time management is essential from choosing your undergraduate project topics through to project defense. Academic life and time management…

Started by Nwachukwu Divine

0 Jun 9

Obama's HealthCare Reform

I recently heard that Barack Obama's healthcare reform's is gonna take the format of the operations of the antichrist. I learnt a special M…

Started by Ahmed Maxwell

5 Mar 21
Reply by Olman Grand

How I Started Learning Things Faster Than Usual In My Final Year

As a year one student one of the challenges I faced was learning things faster. There are a whole lot of things that can limit your level o…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Mar 17

Why There Is Variation In Study Time Among Undergraduate Students

When there is variation in something it means difference or conditions that could be the reason for something. Therefore variation in study…

0 Dec 23, 2020

Study Time And Reading Comprehension Among Final Year Students

Reading is the capacity to understand words contained in a printed or non- printed material and make use of the information for self-improv…

0 Nov 26, 2020

Tips to undertaking a research project while doing a side Job

Doing a part time job as an undergraduate was such a difficult time for me but I couldn’t quit because I so needed to expand my network, co…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 12, 2020

How undergraduates can manage a full-time study with a part-time job

Undergraduates sometimes find themselves doing a side job while studying at school; well that’s a really great idea, I must commend. But I’…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 30, 2020

Healthy habits undergraduates should cultivate for time management

Often times, undergraduates get caught up with so many activities; academic, political, religious and social activities that they are still…

Started by kachi grace

0 Dec 10, 2019

How to save time writing your undergraduate project research

Time management is very important factor in the cycle of humanity and if there is anything you cannot take back, I think it is time. As an…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 31, 2019

Which is the best time to visit Jim Corbett?

The best time to visit Jim Corbett begins from November which goes up to June, but it depends on what you’re looking for from this trip is…

Started by john richard

0 Oct 7, 2019

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service